Skirt- Proffesor!Paul Wesley

genre: smut

warnings: teacher/student relationship (the reader is in college and an adult), mentions of a blowjob, mentions of dom/sub dynamics, mentions of rough sex, smut

a/n: Okay so first of all I don't promote these kind of relationships irl, so don't attack me for writing this. THIS IS FANFICTION. Also, I'm doing a lil backstory for this, so if you want to, you can directly skip to the smut parts. Thanks for requesting and sorry if its terrible!!!

lets pretend there aren't any cameras flashing on his pretty face

gif not mine!

You had decided to wear a button up and skirt to class today. The upper buttons of your shirt were unbuttoned and showed a little bit of cleavage. The skirt was kinda short and your ass looked perfect in it. Honestly, you looked hot, but you were running too late to see yourself in the mirror.

It was History and Paul Mr Wesley taught that subject. No girl in your university ever missed his lectures, hoping for him to at least smile at them, no, at least notice them. Don't blame them, he was hot.

Little did the girls know that his heart and his dick, already belonged to a certain Y/N L/N.

Yeah. You were in a relationship with your History professor. For almost 6 months now.

It started out as longing stares at each other during classes with Paul fantasizing about your lips around his cock and you being too busy to stare at his beautiful face, wanting nothing more than to kiss him and make him yours.

One day you accidentally left your textbook in his class, and you went to fetch it, not knowing only he was in the classroom. One thing led to another and thirty minutes later he was pounding himself into you as his gagged you with his fingers, shutting your moans up, his other hand pulling at your hair as he let out low grunts. And boy that was like the best sex you ever had in your life.

That day then led to other days and nights with you beneath Paul, as he ruined you completely. He was a literal sex god, if you were to be honest. Nobody did it like him. He made sure that whenever he fucked you, his name would be the only thing on your tongue.

But there were times when he was gentle too. Those were the times when you could see his soft side. Not that he wasn't caring or gentle, but all that was thrown out of the window whenever you guys had sex.

Soon you guys started secretly dating, and the sex got even better, as Paul knew that you were his to mark.

Your dates would often consist of you hanging out at his apartment, watching a movie, yet neither of you would actually watch it, being too busy making out with each other. You guys couldn't actually go out together without being spotted and getting in trouble, so you both would rather sit in his house and hang out. Or sometimes, he would help you study, and then reward you for being his good girl.

Sometimes, when he would be stressed from all the work, and papers to grade, you would just cuddle him as he would fall asleep with his face buried in your boobs, which would make you chuckle.

You loved Paul, and so did he. There was risk in your relationship, but at the end of the day, it was all worth it.

And that's what you missed on Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

And oh boy, you were lost in your thoughts. Again. You were going to be so late for your history lecture.

You ran down the hallways, pushing past against other students, making your way to Paul Professor Wesley's classroom. Thankfully, you weren't late, as students were still entering the classroom.

Your eyes met his as he stared at you with love and adoration. But seeing your outfit, his eyes went wide. He took a good look at your boobs and your legs, his mouth watering at the sight. You frowned, not realising why he was acting that way.

A typical frat boy took a seat beside as you, as Paul Profesor Wesley started his class. He tried so hard to concentrate on his teaching, but everytime he would look at your direction, the bulge in his pants would become harder. He was gonna fuck you after the class. He just had to go through this 2 hour lecture.

You met his eyes as he continued to speak about American History. You shifted in your seat and he could almost see your pink panties. He shut up himself before he moaned. Oh boy you were going to get it rough later.

As the lecture ended, students hurried out of the classroom and as always, you stayed behind. You noticed him acting wierd all the time, so you wanted to talk to him and help him about it. So you locked the door and made your way towards him, placing a hand on his shoulder comfortingly.

"Paul, are you-" U were cut off by him attaching his lips to yours and as always you melted in his touch.

Without detaching his lips fron yours, he pushed you on the desk, so that now you were sitting on it. Lifting you up as you wrapped your legs around his waist, his hands roamed around your sides and your ass as he groped it and squeezed it. You moaned into the kiss, as he started kissing your neck hungrily. He even made sure to leave a few bite marks on it.

"Paul, wait-" "Shh, less talking more kissing princess," he said in a raspy tone, as he unbuttoned your shirt hastily helped you take off your skirt, leaving you almost bare in front of him. You then helped him take his shirt off as he played with the clip of your bra, unhooking it and throwing it away. He placed a hot and wet kiss on your breast as his hands slipped inside your panties. You let out a moan as he rubbed your clit into figure 8s.

His fingers worked their magic against your clit as you helped him unbuckle his pants and he pulled down his boxers. His long-hard member sprung free and he removed your panties with ease.

He took out a condom from his drawer and tore it open, as he rolled it onto his length. "You ready?" he asked as you have him a nod. He slid into you easily as you were already wet from all the rubbing he did on your clit. You let out a pornographic moan as he buried himself into your g-spot. You clenched around him as he hissed. He started out in a steady pace, and you couldn't keep in your moans as his one hand made its way on your clit and his mouth attached yo your nipple. He nibbed on it as he rubbed vigorously on your clit.

"P- Paul, i- oh my god, it feels so good," you moaned gripping his back for support. His pace got even faster and the sound of your skin slapping against him was echoed across the room. "Yes- oh my god!" you screamed as he hit your g-spot repeatedly.

"Shh, you don't want anyone to hear you, do you?" He mocked you as he almost pulled out you, only to slam back with a force. You screamed as white spots covered your vision. He thrusted in and out of you and you felt close. "Paul, I so close," you moaned as you clenched around him again.

He moaned at the sensation, as he placed a wet and sloppy kiss on your lips. "Fuck- I'm gonna cum," he grunted as his thrusts grew sloppy. He hit your g-spot again, and without warning, your orgasm slammed into you. You moaned as you rode out your high. A few more thrusts and he came into the condom, as he moaned into your ear.

He kept himself buried inside you for a few more moments, as you guys were still coming down from your last orgasm. Soon he slid out of you and rolled off the condom and threw it in the dustbin. He kissed you deeply, as you smiled into the kiss.

"You did good today angel,"

"Well maybe, I should wear skirts more often,"