Beach day -(fluff)

Just a short fluff Drabble, enjoy my loves. xxx

(y/e/c)- eye color 

"Got you

"Got you.", Paul wrapped his hands around her naked torso, giggles left her as he pulled her into his chest, legs wrapped around his middle, "that's not fair, you're so much faster than me.", (y/n) pouted as her (y/e/c) /your eye color /)eyes found his. Paul pressed his lips against hers, he walked into the water, ignoring the squeals that escaped her as the cold ocean water touched her feet.

The pair had decided to spend their day at the beach, enjoying their one-on-one time, to burst their little bubble of happiness. Paul couldn't take his eyes off his girlfriend, a small sunburn was beginning to form on her nose, massive smile on her lips as she leaned her head against his shoulder, eyes focused on the sun that was about to go down.

"You okay?", you asked as you kissed his cheek, she tried to smooth out the wrinkle between his eyebrows, finger moving across his soft skin. Stefan nodded his head, her legs were still wrapped around his middle, he tried to pull her even closer, "wish we could stay like this forever", he whispered against her forehead, soft lips touching her skin.

--------------------------------

A yawn escaped her, (y/n) was laying on top of Paul, it was dark by now, stars were shining down them, her back was pressed against his front, eyes focused on the ocean. Paul stroked some of her hair to one side, attaching his lips to her neck, teasing her skin, enjoying the small gasps that left her skin. "I love you", he whispered, kissing her after every word, he'd do anything to freeze the time and just enjoy life by her side, no worries to disrupt their happiness.

--------------------------------

His hand was grasping her knee, they were driving home, (y/n) was struggling to keep her eyes opened, James Arthurs soft voice was hallowing through the car, lulling her in. "You can sleep, don't worry.", Paul kissed the back of her hand, chuckling as another yawn left her lips, "no, I'll stay awake.". It didn't even take five more minutes, (y/n) was fast asleep by then, missing the way Paul was admiring her.

-----------------------

pauls hands were wrapped around her frame, he carried her up the stairs, slowly trying to wake her up, knowing she'd hate to wake up with sand still attached to her body. "Angel.", he grasped her sides, smiling down on her as her tired (y/e/c) eyes found him hovering above her, "come on", Paul pulled her into his bathroom.

(Y/n)s head was placed against his naked chest, eyes closed, Stefan did his best to clean her, focused on getting the sand out of her hair, softly massaging her scalp. His hands were wrapped around her waist, stabilizing his drowsy girlfriend, she felt warm against his body, giving him some kind of reassurement that she'd forever stay by his side, not letting go of him anytime soon.