Chapter 1

Author Pov

The bed creaked as the two mated with lust. Anyone could tell there was no feelings involved. Just lust and desire. The two bodies lay beside each other panting heavily after a long session.

Yeona: Babe my parents are forcing me to marry that Jeon's son.

Hanseok: Why don't you disagree?

Yeona: They are threatening me that they will disown me.

Hanseok: See the boy first and then we will decide.

Yeona: What are you trying to say?

Hanseok: They are my biggest enemy. If you marry their son, you can pass down all company information to me. And then I will take down their company.

Yeona: Not a bad idea. Mom said that we will have a lunch with them day after tomorrow for finalizing the marriage.

Hanseok: Just behave like a good girl there.

Yeona: Yea yea.

Day after tomorrow

Author Pov

Mr Jeon: I am very happy that our families are going to unite.

Mr Moon: I am honoured that our daughter is going to be a part of your family.

Mrs Jeon: By the way, where is she?

Mrs Moon: She must be stuck at the road. The traffic is terrible today.

Somi: There is unnie! She is such a beauty!

All diverted their attention to that girl. She was coming towards their table. Her medium length brown hair was flowing in the wind and she was smiling very sweetly.

???: Good afternoon Mr and Mrs Jeon, Somi

???: Good afternoon Mr and Mrs Jeon, Somi. Good afternoon mom and dad.

Mrs Moon: Good afternoon darling.

Mr Jeon: Good afternoon.

Somi: Good afternoon unnie! You look so beautiful!

???: Thank you! Even you are beautiful

Mrs Jeon: I can already tell by looking at her that she will be perfect for my son.

Mrs Moon: Uh Mrs Jeon she is not Yeona. She is my younger daughter Yn.

Yn: Nice to meet you Mr and Mrs Jeon.

Mr Moon: That's not a problem. I am sure your elder daughter will be just as nice.

Just then, they saw a girl coming towards them wearing a short tight black revealing dress with tons of make up. She came and sat on her seat and started scrolling her phone. Her outfit didn't really impress Mrs Jeon as much as Yn's casual ones did.

Mrs Moon: Greet them!!

Yeona: Uh yea Hi Mr and Mrs err...

Mrs Jeon: Jeon.

Yeona: Yea That's it.

Yn: Unnie! What are you doing?

Yeona: Shut up! Don't interfere in my life.

Somi:(murmurs) Rude much.

Mrs Moon: Let's order shall we?

Mr Jeon: Yes sure.

Somi: Unnie!

Yn: Yes Somi?

Somi: Here, a necklace for you.

Yn: Why? There's no need.

Somi: I give necklaces to each of my friends. Since you are my friend, I gave you. Can you wear it now please?(puppy eyes)

Yn: Ok ok!

Somi: Wow! You're looking beautiful.

Mr Moon: By the way where is Jungkook?

Mrs Jeon: Ahh he is playing with the children over there.

Yeona: Ehh why is he playing with children like that?

Mrs Jeon: You don't know?

Yeona: Know what?

Mrs Moon: We actually didn't get time to speak about it.

Mrs Jeon: Well, you should know this. He has little space syndrome.

Yeona: WHAT!!!!

Yn: Unnie! Calm down!

Yeona: Mom you never told me!

Yn: Unnie let's have a walk. Shall we? Please excuse us.

With that she dragged away Yeona not knowing that some people were looking and listening to the situation with interest.

Somi: Mom, I am going to that side of the beach.

Mrs Jeon: Sure.

?!?2's Pov

?!?3: This girl is not good for our kookie.

?!?2: I agree. She is so rude.

?!?4: Just the exact opposite of her sister. They have a night and day personality.

?!?6: They very surely do.

?!?8: Mom isn't at all impressed by her. She likes Yn unnie more.

?!?7: That can be easily understood Somi. Yn is so polite as compared to Yeona.

Somi: But oppa is getting married to Yeona. I don't want her to represent our family.

?!?5: Do you want Yn as your sister-in-law or what?

Somi: I very clearly want that Hobi oppa.

?!?2: How do you know Yn was not acting?

Somi: That's why I gave her the butterfly necklace which has the speaker in it. We can hear their conversation and I am sure Yn unnie won't let me down.

Hobi: Confident much.

To be continued