Chapter 5

Author's Pov

Jungkook: Not a word about my wife anymore!

Jungkook spoke maturely making Yn and Yeona out of words. 

Yeona: Y-you-

Jungkook: I was never a little. After what Hanseok did to me, I knew that getting a life partner would be difficult. I also had trust issues after that incident. So I pretended to be a little. As expected, everyone rejected me. I was on the verge of giving up when Yn came into my life. She treated me like she treated everyone. She never made me feel different. It is because of her I got out of my trust issues. She cared for me knowing I saw her as my friend. She cared for me knowing she won't get a husband's love because I am a little. But still she never gave up. She always made time for me. So Ms Moon Yeona if you think I will leave her and go to a slut and gold digger like you, then you are extremely wrong.

Yeona: But Jungkook I love you.

Jungkook: You don't love me. You love my money. Hanseok's company went bankrupt, that is why you came to me.

Yn: How is Hanseok included?

Jungkook: He is Yeona's secret boyfriend. He went bankrupt and she came to me.

Yn: You still had relationship with him?

Yeona: So what huh? So what? You don't love her-

Jungkook: Oh really? I guess I need to show how much I love her.

Saying this. Jungkook turned towards Yn, pulled her by her waist and kissed her with all his love. She stood shocked not knowing how to react. She came back to her senses as Jungkook bit her lips. Slowly, she started to kiss him back. They pulled out after sometime and Jungkook turned towards Yeona.

Jungkook: Why are you still standing here shamelessly? Get out of our house.

Yeona: Ugh I'll see you later.

Somi: Uff just get out!

Jungkook turned towards Yn, pulled her by her waist and said

Jungkook: Yn, I am sorry for not telling you this sooner. I was scared that you might leave me. I was scared to face rejection from you. I thought that you don't love me since I never gave you the love you should get from your husband. Please forgive me.

Yn: I understand you Jungkook. When I got to know Hanseok cheated on me, I was devastated. I thought of not going into any other relationship. I forgive you but in one condition.

Jungkook: Which is?

Yn: You will do the laundry, wash the dishes, water the plants and clean our room for today. I'll go shopping with Somi now.

Jungkook: Ok I will- wait! Yn! This is too much. Please please reduce the work 🥺

Yn: No! Don't show your puppy eyes to me.

Jungkook: Please Ynie 🥺

Yn: Ugh fine then. Don't clean our room. Do the rest.

Jungkook: Love you baby.

She blushed hearing that from her husband. Just then someone cleared her throat. 

Somi: Ahem! I am still single you know! Stop being so lovey-dovey in front of me and stop making me jealous.

Jungkook: Then go and find yourself a boyfriend.

Somi:(scoff) Says the one who beat up anyone who flirted with me.

Jungkook: Because those boys were not good for you.

Somi: They-

Yn: Okay okay stop now. Jungkook leave my waist I need to get ready.

Jungkook: Jungkook?! I thought I am your Kookie.

Yn: Kookie, please let me go?

Jungkook: B-but-

Somi: Yah! You brat! Let her go!

Jungkook was about to say something but Yn whispered something in his ears which made him smirk.

Jungkook: Fine then but come back fast.

Somi: What did she say?

Jungkook: She said- wait why will I tell you? You wife snatcher!

Somi: Wife what? Yah! You have been getting her attention all this time and now that I want to spend time with her, you call me wife snatcher?

Jungkook: She is my wife so she should spend time with me. God knows what she saw in you that she wants to go shopping with a lizard!

Somi: Before everything, tell me honestly, did Yn unnie really not tell I was coming?

Jungkook: She might. But I was too focused on her to hear what she was telling. She was looking so cute when she tied her hair in a messy bun that all I could do was to focus on her.

Somi: Aish! You bunny!

Jungkook: Yah! Don't call me that only my Ynie can call me that.

Somi: You-

Yn: STOP! Seriously! I left for a minute to change and you both started fighting again?

Jungkook: Baby!(whining) This lizard started it, not me.

Somi: You-

Yn: Don't dare to start again. Kookie, get to work. Let's go Somi.

Somi: Let's go then unnie.

They went for shopping and our poor bunny had to work so hard. After a few hours, Yn returned from shopping. She did not see Jungkook around and thought he was resting. So she went to their room to freshen up herself. She entered their room to find Jungkook resting on the couch with a pout on his lips. She thought he was sleeping because she had seen him sleep with a pout numerous times. She chuckled and went to the bathroom. She came back from the bathroom and saw Jungkook already up. He saw her and his eyes lit up.

Jungkook: BABYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Yn: Oh my god Kookie! Are you sure you were not acting like you were a little?

Jungkook: First my reward.

Flashback

Jungkook POV

Yn: Kookie, please let me go?

Jungkook: B-but-

Somi: Yah! You brat! Let her go!

Yn:(whispering in Jungkook's ear) Do all the works well and I will give you a reward when I return.

When she said that, I had all the unholy thoughts in my mind. Is she gonna kiss me or do much more than that? I smirked when I thought of all those things. I have had wet dreams of her so may times.

End of Flashback

Jungkook's POV

Yn: Close your eyes. I'll give it to you.

Hsffsaskjchfufbfwiiibffxudiwoivnrvbmeceirueghebviwnlanclqbwib!!!! Is she going to kiss me? Oh my poor little heartue, stop beating like that.

Yn: Kookie, you can open your eyes now!

Huh? Why? She did not kiss me. Maybe she wanted to kiss me with my eyes open! I opened my eyes and...

To be continued

Sorry but I am a cruel author.