Prologue

A/N: Welcome to "The Road So Far" new and improved! (Again)

Eons ago, God created a group of angels, the Archangels. The four brothers were Named Michael, Lucifer, Raphael and Gabriel. Arguably one of God's first creations was Michael, the first Archangel, the first of the four archangels;and the very first angel in general. Before life, the Earth, and even the universe itself existed, Michael and the other archangels fought a war with God against the Darkness, whom God tricked and sealed away using the Mark.

Upon imprisoning the Darkness, Michael looked after Lucifer and personally raised him, taking care of him in, as he said, "a way that most people could never understand". He also mentioned that while living in Heaven with God and their siblings, Michael and Lucifer were happy together.

After God locked away the Leviathans in the monster realm Purgatory and after he started the creation of Heaven and its angels and Earth and its people, he commanded all of the celestial beings to bow before mankind, asking them to love humans more than him. Though Michael obediently did so, Lucifer questioned this order, insisting that they are "broken, flawed abortions." Lucifer then sought out Michael for support, but Michael refused to listen and therefore, under God's orders, cast Lucifer out of Heaven. When Lucifer had corrupted man and created demons, Michael, again under God's orders, cast Lucifer into his cage. At some point, God left Heaven and Michael assumed command of the angels, running Heaven and Earth (and possibly the entire universe) for millennia.

The third archangel, Raphael lived happily in Heaven with his father God and his angelic brothers. When God created humans and asked all angels to bow down before them, Raphael was among those that did so. Raphael chose to side with God and Michael. However, at some point, Raphael lost faith in God and became weary of his father's duties. He also even believed that God was dead and that they were "living in a God-less universe".

When God created humans and asked all angels to bow down before them, Gabriel,the youngest of the archangels, did so.Having grown tired of watching his brothers fight each other in Heaven, he fled to Earth. Gabriel loved both his father and brothers, but couldn't choose sides and ran off to the Earth to escape it.....

A/N: I AM TOTALLY EXCITED FOR THIS NEW VERSION OF MY STORY, HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT! THINGS ARE GONNA GET EVEN BETTER <3 <3 LOVE Y'ALL!

NOTE: THIS STORY IS A COMBINATION FROM DIFFRENT SOURCES APART FROM MY OWN STORY.