Schrödingin

Camera pans down Blood Gulch. Genkins is talking.

GENKINS: (Voiceover) A prince from the sky, son of Cosmic Powers, in the shadow of a feckless father, with such potential, never understood, a joke. A tiny joke.

Cut to Junior. This is on the day he was born.

JUNIOR: Blarg Honk?

GENKINS: Nobody understands you as I do Junior.

JUNIOR: Honk?

Camera cuts back a bit showing Genkins, still posing as Church, talking to Junior.

GENKINS: What? No, I was talking about you.

JUNIOR: Uh... Honk.

GENKINS: Ugh, here.

Genkins throws a Plasma Grenade at Junior. Junior screams before the grenade explodes, killing him.

GENKINS: Happy Birthday.

Genkins ejects from Church. Scene cuts to the time when Locus asks Santa what Felix is afraid of. Locus is lying on the floor while Santa is over him.

SANTA: Then what do you know?

LOCUS: I..Don't..Know.

SANTA: Then what do you want to know?

LOCUS: I want to know what Felix is afraid of.

Santa flashes briefly indicating Genkins has possessed him.

GENKINS: Knives.

Locus stands back up, confused.

LOCUS: Knives. Felix is afraid of knives?

GENKINS: Petrified.

LOCUS: Felix has throwing knives.

GENKINS: Plain old knives until they are in his hands, then he panics.

LOCUS: And then he-

GENKINS: (cuts him off) And then he throws them.

LOCUS: (somewhat reluctantly) I see... Well, I better help Felix kill some more innocent people. (walks away)

Shawn: The hell?

GENKINS: I will see you later... Alligator! (maniacal laughter) Work your magic!

Locus briefly stops. He grunts ambiguously then continues to leave as Genkins keeps laughing. A Purple flash and large crack are briefly seen.

GENKINS: (maniacal laughter) I love my job.

A montage plays, first showing Genkins possessing Freckles during the fight at the end of Season 11.

GENKINS: ACQUIRING NEW TARGETS.

Genkins, as Freckles, Turns around and kills several New Republic soldiers. Montage continues as Next scene shows Genkins possessing Epsilon and self destructing instead of shooting the Insurrectionist leader. Cut to Andy about to blow up on Tex when suddenly a Pelican drops from the sky and crushes both of them.

The Montage ends and the scene shows an overhead view of the General Doyle General Hospital on Chorus. Text shows up on screen with the caption "Meanwhile..?" The scene then cuts to inside the building with Donut talking to one of the receptionists of the hospital.

RECEPTIONIST: So, your friend was injured?

DONUT: Yes and no.

RECEPTIONIST: You really need to pick one.

Kai: God this is awkward.

Dr. Grey appears behind Donut.

GREY: Franklin Delano Donut!