✾𝟲𝟲✾

tw : gore, blood 

tw : gore, blood 

Y/n looked up at the tall trees and an idea popped up into her brain. "I got a plan," Y/n said as she then started moving her legs, rushing towards the girl that had broken arms, Y/n then hugged and grabbed her from the waist as she concentrated and breathed in before she threw her in the air, the girl's tears flew as she looked in shock. Such unbelievable strength! she thought. 

The webs carried her up in the air before the webs got stuck on a branch, making her hang in the air as the webs connected her to the branches. The girl looked shocked. Her black eyes were wide, her mouth hang wide open. Y/n smiled up at the girl. "All right! It worked!" Y/n exclaimed. 

Inosuke looked at Y/n, Tanjiro was trying to understand what Y/n was doing. Inosuke then blinked under his mask. Wha.. Inosuke thought. "What the hell is that?" Inosuke yelled. "I wanna do that, too!" Inosuke yelled. He then threw his swords away as he screamed. A bleeding man who was controlled by some webs swung his sword, but Inosuke was running and punching the air as he screamed in excitement. 

Then, he turned around to face the guy and rushed at him by the stomach, grabbing his sides. "Take this!" Inosuke yelled with irk marks before he threw the man with his strength high up in the sky as the man got tangled on the branches. Inosuke then looked up and cheered to himself as he screamed in excitement. "How was that (mispronounced name [m/n])?" Inosuke yelled. 

Y/n looked up in the sky before looking back at Inosuke with a small smile. "You did great!" she exclaimed with a nod. "You see that M/n, I can do whatever you can do!" Inosuke yelled as he pointed towards Y/n. Y/n then looked up at the girl again and felt something odd about the girl. "My bad-- I think I misplaced it!" Y/n yelled before she had to draw her sword out to dodge an incoming sword. An irk mark appeared on Inosuke's forehead. "What?" Inosuke bellowed. 

Tanjiro then looked at Inosuke and Y/n before nodding to himself. "I mean, you can't really blame me!" Y/n yelled. Veins were seen at the albino spider demon mother. She pulled her fingers that were connected with the web as her brows furrowed in frustration, she opened her mouth to curse as her pearly white fangs were seen. "Damn! They're all such useless dolls!" the mother murmured.