✾𝟭𝟭𝟳✾

tw : child mistreatment 

Sayuri's body fell to its knees with a thud, and the neck that was bleeding out with bursting blood was slowly closing, and within mere seconds, it closed completely. Sayuri's head is gone with the dust, leaving an scorching glare on Y/n's body. Y/n fell on to the ground, she couldn't do it anymore, the flower was growing quicker than ever and it squeezed her lungs tightly, making her having difficulties on breathing, bleeding even much more.

 Sayuri quickly forced herself to grow a new head, a very messy one, a very inhumane one. Two horns protruded from her forehead and her four eyes were glaring at Y/n, her fangs were sharp as ever. 

Sayuri raised her arm with her sword and aimed it down at Y/n's figure. "That's enough, Sayuri," a voice spoke out that only Sayuri could hear. She looked up to see her friend. She stood there silently, frozen, absolutely flabbergasted. The figure with towering red hair made his way towards Sayuri and engulfed her in a hug. Sayuri let go of her blade and quickly hugged him back, she was appalled by her own actions, but right now, her heart felt like at home, finally, she no longer felt the same heavy feeling again-- the feeling of guilt. 

"Yoriichi.." she mumbled out, she was surprised when she noticed that her pale abnormal skin turned back to its normal color, which was s/c. She checked her fangs with her tongue only to realize, she had no fangs. "Come home now, Sayuri, I'm waiting for you," Yoriichi smiled before disappearing along with the wind. 

Sayuri remembered her past now. 

"Mom! Look!" little Sayuri exclaimed brightly with a toothy grin, covered in soot. "I picked these flowers for you!" Sayuri chirped and gave a very messy loot of flowers. Her mother rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Whatever, go find someone else to bother," her mother said boredly and Sayuri frowned. "But, I went over the hills to get these for you," she stated, hoping that would get her mother's attention. "Didn't I tell you to bother someone else? Ugh, why can't you understand simple commands!" her mother shrieked in utter annoyance and slammed her fist against the table. 

Sayuri flinched a bit, she wasn't really in the mood to get beaten up like last time, so she quickly nodded silently and scampered away. "I wonder if Dad would like this," she muttered silently, still a bit scared of getting beaten by her Mother once again, her bruises hadn't even healed from it yet. Sayuri made her steps to her Father's room when he saw him lying on the futon.