Azula's Human Snack

Azula walked back to her throne and plopped her butt down onto it.

Azula: Now what sort of fun can I use you for, little Annet?

Annet: I might have an idea.

Azula: Quiet, I wasn't asking you! Now, what can I do with you?

Azula pondered what to do with Annet as she looked over the tiny girl. Suddenly, a loud grumble erupted seemingly out of nowhere to break her train of thought. It took Azula little time to realize that it was the sound of her empty stomach demanding food.

Azula: Oh my, it appears I haven't had much to eat today!

Annet: Well you should probably get something to eat, Princess Azula.

Azula: Yes, I should.

As Azula looked at the tiny girl in her palm, an idea formed in her head. It appeared that Azula had finally found a way to use Annet for some fun, as well as to satisfy her hunger.

Azula: Annet, I think I might be able to kill two birds with one stone.

Annet: What do you mean, Princess Azula?

Azula rolled her eyes and huffed in annoyance.

Azula: What I mean, little Annet, is that I have the answer to all my problems.

Annet: That's great, Princess Azula! So does that mean you thought of something we can do together?

Annet just stood in the massive palm, smiling a big, bright and oblivious smile. Azula could see that the tiny girl had no idea what she was going to do with her. A devious grin grew across her face.

Azula: Yes Annet, I have. Would you like to get started?

Annet: Oh yes please!

Azula: Alright, if you say so.

Azula plucked Annet off her hand with her delicate fingers. Slowly, she raised the tiny girl above her head, titling it back so that her lips were directly beneath her.

Annet: So what are we gonna do?

Azula: I'm going to answer the demands of my stomach.

Annet gave a hearty laugh.

Azula: What is it that you find so amusing, child?

Annet: I'm sorry, it just sounded like you were planning on eating me!

Annet expected the fire princess to say something that indicated she was joking. Instead, Azula raised her eyebrows and gave a pleased smile with only her lips. This made Annet confused.

Annet: Why aren't you laughing?

Azula then lowered her down and gave her a big, wet lick to her body, which drenched her in saliva. Annet's joy quickly left and was replaced with fear as the fire princess brought her tongue back in and swallowed her taste.

Azula: So you finally caught on Annet?

Annet: You're going to eat me?!!!

Azula: Of course I am! I'm starving like the wolf, and besides, what else am I supposed to do with a girl as worthless as you?

Annet: But you can't do that! I'm a living being!

Azula slowly and excitedly licked her lips in anticipation.

Azula: That doesn't matter to me. You're a pathetic little girl whose only purpose is to serve her royal princess. So serve me, Annet.

Before Annet could yell out another word, Azula opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out as far as she could with a loud, deep and almost royal "AAAAHHHH!" Annet let out a blood curdling scream that only Azula could hear, which filled her with sadistic joy. This joy grew as Annet flailed her arms about in a vain attempt to free herself from her grip.