thw beggining of a new life

Since inko was a lawer and hisashi was working abroad in England, at least for now, izuku was given a weekly allowance of 1500 yen. (£10 GBP or £13 USD)

With this money izuku was allowed to do anything he wanted to. He typically didn't spend more than 500 yen a week so he had alot of money sitting in his mini safe. He got the mini safe as a half joke gift from his mother when he was ten. It did actually work as a small safe so it was used to hold his money.

With how long he had had his more than generous allowance he now had about 156,000 yen (£1000 GBP or £1300 USD) packed into his safe.

He really didn't need all the money and his mom really had been telling him to spend it. Thus line of though prompted izuku to acctually start looking through his clothes.

Disappointed and sad by the fact he only had hero merch or joke shirts in his wardrobe izuku went on his computer to find some styles that would fit him or just ones he liked.

Finding more than he thought he would, izuku looked through many images, posts and articles about different styles of clothes. He surprised himself when he was looking through girls clothes though. He actually really liked alot of the clothes, not to mention the amount of accessories he could find and was 'missing out on' vecause they were advertised towards females.

Since he wasn't going to school anymore he had a while before he was enrolled into online school. The online school he was going to revolved around assignments more than everyday lessons.

With all this extra time on his hands he was determined to become who he could be. Not what he is. Just wandering through life without an aim. He has to explore the city and Internet to find hobbies and maybe a job that could give him the life he wants.

Starting with the small things izuku started taking down all his All Might merch from his walls. Taking a photo of each one he carefully rolled them up and put the in a cardboard box.

Looking around his room he found it was much more bland than before. Even if it was more bland izuku started the same with his All Might figurines, all of them still In the box they came in. Izuku, even when he was younger, knew that the figures kept more of its value when in the box.

After a few hours of carful boxing izuku finally took a break when the older midoriya called his name for dinner.

Sitting down at the table they started to eat dinner in silence until izuku broke it.

"Hey mum?"

"Yes honey?"

"Do you think I can have a bank card? I just really want to buy online things now and I don't want to have to borrow your card then pay you back in cash every time." Izuku half shouted at his bowl if ramen to worried to look up.

"I was thinking about it for awhile and yesterday when we agreed to put you in online school I finally went out to get you one!"

"Really! Wow your the best mum ever!" Izuku quickly jumped up and ran round the the table to hug his mother, almost knocking her to the floor.

Muttering more thanks than inko thought necessary against her clothes, izuku realised the amount of things he could finally get for his room.

In the week that followed izuku would start the day with a morning run, he realised he would be inside all day if he didn't, then come home to do some online shopping to deck out his room

In the week that followed izuku would start the day with a morning run, he realised he would be inside all day if he didn't, then come home to do some online shopping to deck out his room. Near the end of his week he realised he still had alot of money left, so he measured himself and started buying clothes and accessories for his wardrobe.

He started with rings, necklaces and braclets for his jewelry. Even buying some chokers and chains for a few different looks. On one of his morning runs he got a few pairs of black or dark jeans with a few tops that he liked.

He was really nervous to buy 'girly' things in person so he bought a few skirts, leggings and other clothes that caught his eye while looking down and avoiding eye contact.

By the time everything arrived izuku felt like it was time to alter his physical appearance so he could, as his mother said, "rock his clothes."

After his morning run he showered and put on his new outfit. It was skinny black jeans with a white t shirt and denim jacket.

After a bit of research he found a place that could do anything to your hair. It's a collection of people with hair type quirks that could completely change your hair when they're finished with it.

When he got there the hair dressers where appaled that his hair didn't match his new style. With this izuku was completly swept of balance and was given longer hair with buzz cut sides. This left his hair down to his shoulder blades and a comforting sheilt to any wind.

He forgot that the wind could also move the hair to hit him in the face.

He kept it green though. He can't imagine his hair without its distinctive colour.

With this he was give a crash course in maintaining his new hair and the contact info of a hairdresser incase he got any trouble with his new hair. Looking in the mirror the new boy realised he looked alot more androgynous, especially with his outfit.

Walking out the shop he confidently started his way home, head held high ready to start his new life and whatever challenges he will face.

As he was walking home he came across a large building that no one seemed to notice. When someone actually looked at the building their eyes quickly darted away. It was really weird that he was the only one who could see it.

Stepping onto the old path he started wondering what quirks could create the effect, why I didn't work for him and why the buildings look so much different from the others in the area