Chapter 20

Author : hello readers , early chapter again!! 💕 

are you ready to meet some new characters .

Note : these characters and stations are just made up by me , what do you call it , OCs is that right?

Enjoy reading
.

.

.

Our heroes had to rise up early in the morning, all of them prepared to bring what they needed . Although they only have a few weapons to fight , they still have the elements to back them up . commander kokochi told them that they will be taking a visit from the Muron station .

In Muron station they had the most brilliant mind in using technology , and it's close to sanova station , so it will difficult for them because captain vargoba is already planning an attack on the two station.

When everyone was already inside the newly repaired spaceship , boboiboy said his goodbyes to his beloved grandfather . The spaceship head out in maximum speed exiting the planet . Also captain papa decided to join as well since he deeply missed his adventures but mainly he's trying to get away from his wife , mama zila had recently been in a bad mood lately .

Everyone was silent in the ship , boboiboy most of all was deep in his thoughts . He's not sure what to do when everything has ended or fixed , he felt regret for letting his friends and family carry this burden with him just because of his nemesis .

Sometimes he would ask himself, why can't the world just let him have peace? Is it really too cruel for that kind of wish? One single happily ever after is all he wanted , everybody he knows leaving peace and harmony, no one to fight and his elements can finally start enjoying themselves . They deserve to be happy but why can't the universe give them that ?

He was snapped back into reality when thorn waved his hand near him catching his attention .

" Is something wrong boboiboy? " Asked thorn as he tilted his head to the side .

Boboiboy sighed , he could feel the worried stares from his elements and boy they sure are over protectively concern especially gempa and halilintar .

" I'm fine just plotting something " boboiboy gave them warm smile that made his elements relaxed a little.

Author : we are both the same , my head is hurting to think of a plot for the chapters.

His friends look up at boboiboy , they notice he was acting strange lately , his friends noticed him skipping training to go to his room and even be tired in a simple exercise . At first they just think that it was because of his injuries he would get exhausted but it was then started to get more curious when boboiboy was being pale and not just his friends even his other elements had gotten suspicious .

Some smart ones ahem .. solar and Ais is slowly putting the pieces together and it won't take long before they realized on what was truly happening.

Author : it felt kinda weird when I tried praising solar , I can already tell his smuggling .

" Hang on everybody " fang instructed as they reach a astroid zone , he skillfully avoided the giant rocks with Yaya helping him blast .

When they finally saw the top of the Muron station, they were horribly suprised that it was now crumbled to pieces . They were too late Captain vargoba had managed to get here before they do .

" Oh no , what are we supposed to do now ? " Asked Yaya as she felt pity for the agents.

" We should check if there's anyone there ? There still a chance to have a survivor" boboiboy quickly told fang to get near the station .