Chapter 28 ( final battle part 3 )

Author : Eeeesh I haven't been updating for a while now , this chapters were a lot more trouble to make , I'm not even sure if it's good or not .

Also :

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOBOIBOY !! YEY ITS THE 10TH ANNIVERSARY FROM MONSTA . You are truly an inspiration of many boboiboy ❤️ 

Warning : possible fluff or even violence , inappropriate languages , bad grammar mistakes .

00000000000000000000000000000000

Solar blinked his eyes a couple of times to get a better vision of his surroundings . He was half awake after having knocked out by something or rather someone .

When he was able to see , he suddenly felt a strong grip on both his arms and torso . The light element realize that he was chained with a heavy metal steel in a dark empty room with only a single light bulb on the ceiling .

" W-what's going o-on? W-hy - "

A familiar chuckle echoed in the room , but to solar it was more than just a chuckle , that voice was from his first user who almost killed boboiboy not long ago .

" It's been a while , my element " Retakka footsteps ringed inside of solar's head and made him shake in fear .

Retakka put something on the light elements forehead , solar could feel cold metal touching his skin , he felt his skull was being punch multiple times .

" I-it can't be ...... " Solar can only process those words when he was knocked out again .....

" But it is . " Retakka chuckled darkly as the light element suddenly opened his eyes .

But it wasn't his usual silver eyes instead it was dark coal that was staring blankly at the ceiling wall .

' what's happening to me , i-i can't move ' ...

.

.

.

Boboiboy felt a strange pain on his chest , he's not sure if it's a sickness or just a weird feeling .

He tried his best to hide himself but the coughing soon got more worse grabbing the thorn and Ais attention towards him .

" Boboiboy are you alright? " Thorn asked concerned .

" It's just a cough thorn , don't worry " boboiboy forced a smile on the two but suddenly he coughed so hard that some blood was already leaving his mouth .

Before he knew it , his face was pale and he collapsed but it was enough time for the two elements to cath him .

" BOBOIBOY !? " The two elements yelled simultaneously . They began to worried more as the other two , blaze and taufan , approach them quickly sensing distress .

"W-what happened !? " Blaze panicked , scared about how pale boboiboy was getting .

" Boboiboy !? What wrong with him !?" Thorn began to shed tears as taufan tried to comfort him .

Ais checked boboiboy's body temperature and his pulse , he observed every detail finding the cause of boboiboy's sudden complexion .

" Don't tell me- " taufan quickly shut his mouth before he could even say an awful word .

" This is not good , he's coughing blood , and for his body to react like this , it might have been long that he has this kind of disease  " Ais explained .

" Is he gonna be ... Alright " thorn's voice felt broken as he tried to wipe his tears .

" I'm fine thorn , just dizzy " boboiboy muttered softly regaining his strength to stand up .