Yandere!Minus!GF x Male!Reader

Title: Demonic Eye Candy

Requested by Pegasusfox_04

Reader Info

Y/n - Your Name

L/n - Last Name

E/c - Eye Color

H/c - Hair Color

F/c - Favorite Color

A/n: When a new student by the name of Minus GF came into Creation City High School, every student in school are giving her a lot of attention, thus making her the most popular girl in the entire school. All the boys are wanting to go out on a date with the popular girl in school, but she always flat out refused their offer, no matter how much they ask her. Until, she comes across a young teenage boy named Y/n L/n, the only person in school that doesn't have no interest in her whatsoever, despite of her appearance of a real Demonic Eye Candy, but she will do whatever it takes to claim her new and permanent boyfriend, even it it means by destroying the world with her demon powers to get what she wants.

A/n #2: Y/n will be wearing the same kind of jacket that Minus BF is wearing in the FNF Minus Mod Universe.

FNF Minus Mod Character: Minus GF

Location: Creation City High School

Date: August 13, 2021

Time: 8:30 PM

No POV

On the first day at the Creation City High School with all of the students that had their fun during summer vacation as they all head to their first period classes, the school has announced that a new student will coming to this school this year and she is known to be the Minus Dearest Family's daughter, Minus GF and despite of her own attire such as the fishnet stockings that is against the rules of the school's choice of clothing, the school staff was paid by her parents, Minus Daddy Dearest and Minus Mommy Mearest to keep it that way or else they will face their wrath in the fires of Hell.

As she took her seat in her desk at her first period class, every student in the classroom including the teacher are giving her a whole lot of attention and this continued until the end of the day, thus making her the most popular girl in Creation City High School.

Although that Minus GF really loved the attention from her fellow classmates and teachers, but the boys and some of the girls are constantly asking her to go out on a date with them because of her sexy hourglass figure that she inherited from her mother, Minus Mommy Mearest. She kept refusing their offer of going out with them, even though the gifts they have given her like some gift baskets like bottles of shampoo, conditioner and hair-skin products and some gift cards to some of the best restaurants in Creation City like Olive Garden and The Silver Spoon, she still flatly declined their offer to be their girlfriend.

Probably because that she doesn't want them to suffer her dad's anger due to his overprotective nature to her or maybe because they're just not her type to be in a relationship with them.

Until one day, things are about to change when she caught a really cute boy with H/c hair, E/c eyes and wearing a plain F/c jacket in her class that really got her attention. The boy's name is Y/n L/n and is the only person in this school that has no interest in Minus GF as well as her kinky appearance and good look as he sits all by himself in his desk with his eyes looking down on a math book.

However, Minus GF can actually feel the painful lonliness in his body, mind and soul and she knew that he should deserve the same amount of attention she was given by her classmates.

By the end of the day as the final bell rang and all of the students head out the door to head back to their homes tonight. Y/n was about to do the same until he was stopped by someone hugging him from behind, then he turned his head for a bit to see Minus GF hugging him with a very happy smile on his face.