Yandere Maginage Trio x Male Reader (Platonic)

Title: Triple Payback

Requested by Deejay from Quotev

Reader Info

Y/n - Your Name

L/n - Last Name

E/c - Eye Color

H/c - Hair Color

F/c - Favorite Color

FNF Mod: Maginage Matches - Friday Night Funkin' Mod

A/n: Y/n was falsely accused of murder and was sent to Juvie for 5 years, but then they let Y/n back to society after a trial confirming that he was innocent. Y/n was then transferred to the high school in Cherry Blossom City called the DLC High School that his childhood friend, Boyfriend went to, where he befriended Tac in no time, Lucian and Abby tolerated Y/n's presence for some time, but then became friends with Y/n afterward, because of his determined and supportive personality.

But after a few weeks, Billy Mason (Who still hated other species besides his own) somehow found out about Y/n's past and plans to use it to his own advantage to blackmail Y/n.

However, Tac, Lucian and Abby doesn't seem to like what Billy is up to and they all decided to teach him a lesson that he will regret for the rest of his life to save Y/n's reputation in the worst possibly way.

Location: The DLC High School - Cherry Blossom City

Date: September 12, 2019

Time: 9:15 AM

No POV

One sunny morning here at the DLC High School in Cherry Blossom City, there is a young teenage boy by the name of Y/n L/n with very short H/c hair and colorful E/c eyes wearing his very own school uniform with a F/c tie and he is heading inside the school with a determined look and a proud, happy smile on his face for his first day at this school to help him forget about what happened to him 5 years ago.

You see, 5 years ago, Y/n was falsely accused of murder and was sent to the Cherry Blossom City Juvenile Detention Center for 5 years. But eventually, they let Y/n back to society after a trial confirming that Y/n is innocent of all charges of the murders that happened in the past.

Now that Y/n is finally released from Juvie Hall, he can finally be free and move on with his life with a fresh start of freedom and independence, which is why he is being transferred to a new school here in Cherry Blossom City called the DLC High School, where he is childhood friend named Boyfriend went to.

Even though that Y/n had a hard time being in Juvie for 5 years, but he did managed to keep a good behavior and did a lot of workout sessions at the gym, which gave him the muscles that any teenage boy could dream of having in their lives. So he pretty much knows how to defend himself from anyone that had the nerve to take him on for a fight. However, he needs to be on his best behavior at school and not cause any trouble or else he will be sent back to Juvie Hall or even worse than that, being sent to prison for a long, long time.

As Y/n went inside the school and heads over to his first period class, which is (Favorite School Subject), he then sees a yellow bunny/mouse hybrid creature with orange ears, cheeks, fingers and feet, wears a blue zip-up hoodie with a large zipper and a pair of navy blue shorts. He also has hair and a tail, which are swirls with a bead at the end of each and it looks like he seems to be enjoying reading a interesting book from the school library on his school desk.

He seems to be a kind and friendly person to talk to and Y/n is gonna see if he can talk to him and ask him if they can be friends with each other.

Y/n: Hey, that's an interesting book you got there? What's it about?

Then the rabbit/mouse creature looked up from his book to see Y/n with a friendly smile and he smiled back to Y/n since he did asked nicely to him.