thirty six.

luca santo cruz

"i should've just gave her the phone or told her straight up what happened," i sighed

"yeah you should've and you didn't and now look at you in this mess. ion even feel sorry for you bruh," deante said.

"chill out bruh," tj said.

"the one thing i thought you wouldn't be able to fuck up and you did... you smarter than that bruh. you know better than to keep ts from egypt. what was you thinking? she just wasn't going to find out?"

"dee-"

"naa and fuck you too cos i know you had sum to do with ts. my sixth sense telling me you a snake in disguise and when i find out trust me," he said walking up to tj and pointed to the middle of his head, "that bullet going right through here,"

i watched as tavares' whole demeanour changed. he looked like he was hiding something fr and deante just fucked up his whole operation or sum.

"fix ts luca, cos ion got time to deal with you being depressed and shit," he said putting on his jacket and walking out.

"don't watch him that nigga probably tripping cos kendra on his case rn,"

"mmm... you really on some weird shit tee?"

"i can't believe you even asking me that question.. cmon bruh you been my brother since forever why would i?"

i just looked at him for a sec and nodded my head. i knew he was lying, i just didn't know about what but i was finna find out.

even though i had shit going on with egypt, i decided to give her some time and space. popping up at her crib unannounced right after only gon make shit worse and i didn't want that for her.

*

mei-lee loi

"hey girl," i said cassidy, one of my regulars

"hey girl," i said cassidy, one of my regulars. i sat her down in the seat in front of me.

"hey mei. chile i broke three of my nails already look," she said lifting up her hand to show me.