Trolls oc - Backstory? and also sorta a oneshot

"This is gonna be awesome!"

Tsunami was going be moving into the Trollstopia with her older sister, (Month older. Don't ask-) Laguna. 

She was already in Trollstopia. She just needed to find her sister. She looked back at the letter her sister sent her.

Dear sister,

 I am very delighted that you will be joining me in Trollstopia! You already know Synth and some other techno trolls are here but I am still very blissful! It shouldn't take you very long to find me. I will be waiting out in the middle of Trollstopia. If you can't find me then ask a techno troll to direct you to me. Or just ask to be taken to the Techno Lagoon. If you can't find any techno trolls. (I would be very surprised actually) then look for Queen Poppy. She's a bright pink troll who usually wears a blue dress with flowers. You should easily be able to find her. She's very friendly and she'll help you out. If not her then look for Branch. He's sometimes in his bunker but when you come he may be out. He's a blue troll who wears a green leafy vest and brown shorts. He can direct you to either me or Poppy. If not any of them (Which once again I would be surprised) then talk to any troll. Everyone around here is friendly and kind! 

Can't wait to see you!

From your sis, Laguna Tidepool

Tsunami looked back up. She skimmed the area looking for Laguna or any of the trolls she was talking about.

"TSUNAMI!!!"

"Huh?" Tsunami said turning around.

She saw her sister with a huge grin on her face. She didn't change one bit.

"LAGUNA!!!" Tsunami said giving her a big hug.

"Oh I've missed you! How is it back at Techno Reef?"

"Good! And I've been here before! You know. For that holiday gift swap?" (hehe trolls holiday in harmony-)

"You came?? I didn't see you! And why didn't you tell me!"

"Well I didn't see you either!!"

"Oh it's fine! Come I'll show you around. Maybe we should first go to the Lagoon. So we can put away your bags."

"Alright!"

The girls walked/floated (I really don't know what they do when they're on land- Imma just say walk) as they told each other what had been happening and what was new.

"Have you made any new couples?" Laguna asked.

"Oh yes! So many! It made me feel so good! And-" She freezed.

"What's wrong? Should I get a doctor? I must take note-"

"Who are they??!" Tsunami said pointing to two trolls.

She pointed to Poppy and Branch who were talking to each other. 

"Them? That's Poppy and Branch! The trolls I was talking about in my letter! Didn't you see them at the gift swa-"

"That's them? Are they close?"

"Close? Very!"

"Are they friends?"

"More than friends actually. At least that's what I kn-"

"Wait what do you mean by more than friends?"

"They're a couple. But that's what I've hea-"

Tsunami was suddenly excited. She felt like squealing. She loved couples. She loved making people into couples. It made her heart feel warm and it was her passion. These two were made for each other. She didn't even know much about them but she would have done anything for them.

"I MUST GET TO KNOW THEM-"

Laguna knowing her sister very well, stopped her.

"Woah calm down! I know you are a shipper. Is that the term? Anyway- You can't just go up to them and interrupt their conversation!"

"Your right.. Fine. I'll stay here and take notes!" Tsunami said as she grabbed a pencil and notebook out of her bag. 

She was almost like her sister. But she took notes of couples. Or anyone! She would later go into her home and take her notes and match them up. Trying to make the best couple. Kind of like how Poppy would match friends up together with surveys. (Like in ttbgo) Tsunami sadly couldn't do that since she was no queen. 

"Look. I love when you take notes. But we can't do that! We need to get your bags into the Techno Lagoon and I need to show you where your gonna live!"

"Fine fine.. But afterward I am so talking to those two. I must become friends with them!!"

The sisters walked near Poppy and Branch as they headed to the Techno Lagoon.

"Branch! We can't just add that- Oh hey Laguna! Omg. Is that your sister??"

Laguna and Tsunami turned around. Tsunami tried her best not to squeal.

"Hm? Oh yes! This is my month younger sister! Tsumani!"

"Month younger? How is that eve-" Branch began.

"Branch!" Poppy said nudging him.

"Wha- Ow! I was just wondering how-"

Tsunami couldn't handle herself. They were so cute! She still didn't know anything about them but they were just so C U T E!

"Sis!? Are you gonna say hi?"

"Huh? OH RIGHT- Uh s-sorry. Hi! I'm so excited to be friends!! :>"

"Me too! I just love making friendss!!" Poppy said smiling.

Loves making friends? Tsunami was sure she would be friends with Poppy in no time. But Branch? 

"What are you in to?" Tsunami asked turning to Branch.

"Hm? Me? Um.. I don't know.. Being alone in my bunker? Being a survivalist..?"

Branch was a bit surprised. No one really wanted to know about him. Well except Poppy.

"Cool! I like having alone time too!" Tsunami replied.

She didn't lie. It was true.

"Oh.. Um.. Nice?"

Dang. Being friends with Branch would take a while. But if she was friends with Poppy she was bound to be friends with Branch! She only needed to be friends with one of them anyway.

"Well we should get going! Bye!" Laguna said trying to pull her sister away from Poppy and Branch.

"Bye!" Poppy and Branch said. 

Tsunami waved and turned her face around. She began to squeal.

"Great.. Your going to start thinking of-"

"SHIP NAMESS!!" Tsunami finished for her still squealing.

"Alright. Soo what do you think of Pranch? Wait no.. How about.." 

She kept mumbling to her self as they kept walking.

Soon they made it to the Techno Lagoon. Laguna was helping her sister unpack when suddenly...

"THAT'S IT! BROPPY!" Tsunami shouted out randomly.

"AH! Jeez you scared me!!" 

"Sorry sis. But I just thought of their ship name! Broppy! Oh it was so simple. I just-"

"Okay now that your done with that. Will you help me unpack? This is all your stuff afterall. Not mine."

"Right right." Tsunami said finally deciding to help.

She couldn't wait to get finished.