Sonic oc - Basics

As I've said before, I've gotten into the Sanic universe, and I feel that I'm really part of the fandom now. I also got an idea for a sonic oc, so woo hoo! Let's explain them!

•Name: Stella (if you want add, the rest, which is then.. Stella The Snow Owl, I called her Pearl earlier, but changed it to Stella)

•Creature: Snow Owl

•Pronouns: She/her

•Sexuality: Bisexual 

•Lives: Snowy Forest (a place I made up, so basically lives in some cold place in the Sonic universe)

•Age: 17 (A year younger than Rouge is, and Rouge is 18, so 17)

•Personality: Much like Rouge, she's very competitive and sassy. Has a great sense of style

•Likes: She has a love for clothing, the same love that Rouge has for crystals. Loves ice skating. Has a love for the stars, and likes anything with stars on it.

•Crush..es?: Likes how Rouge is similar to her and is immediately flirty with her. She's gained an interest towards Shadow when hearing how he's single ;)

•Fav colors: Lavender, Purple, and Yellow. 

(yes you can tell she is inspired by rouge, she can fly too-)

Clothing (I will put the art chapter soon, so you can really see what she looks like, but I based her clothing off of this image here) 

Wears SUNGLASSES. I have to say sunglasses, bc the picture I'm about to show looks like glasses, when they are sunglasses. But they look like this, so idk

maybe they are more "sunglassy" but yah

she wears knee-high converses, but searching these shoes up, and they look supa goofy, so idk. Whatever the shoes she wears, they can turn into ice skates, like how Shadow's shoes can suddenly become air shoes- 

That's all the info I have on her for now, more to come :)

ill put the art soon btw, just gotta color, bc all I have are the sketches.