꒷꒦ 06. ꒦꒷

Chapter Six

NYC and surprise

                      ﹄

Kirsten jumped onto the Air B an B bed immediately after we got there, she was laughing and having fun, she brought her boyfriend so they were talking, as for ally and Kaiden they were just on their phones tweeting and watching tik tok.

꒦꒷

We got to New York so late we all decided to go to bed, but I didn't even fall asleep. I was texting Albert most of the time cause he was awake too.

꒦꒷

iMessages

Albert my beloved ❤️

     Hey you awake, if not sorry lmao :,))
Me

Yeah, kinda wish you were here right now
We could go anywhere man , THERE IS THIS GREAT SKATE PARK TOO!!

Albert my beloved ❤️

Same, I'm try and go to bed <3

Me

Ok goodnight hottie /hj <33

꒦꒷

In real life

I smiled, soon after falling asleep. "Wake up you fart" Kaiden repeated, "I- I'm awake.." I responded laughing at what he just called me. Kirsten was getting ready and he boyfriend was talking to ally, I went and showered, got dressed and all that.

꒦꒷

Twitter

Oakiez:
AYY OUTFIT CHECK :DD

1080 likes          600 retweets      80 comments

꒦꒷

In real life

" someone of coming to the air b an b and we have an extra bed, right" I tried to confirm with Kristen, "Yup, you got that right" she smiled. I shrugged it off, she always had friends and people coming over. "Ok, well I'm go skating at the near skate park, I have an extra skate board if anyone wants to come." I responded. "ooo I'll come" a familiar voice said, I turned around to see Albert. " OH MY " I started to just speak gibberish after that, "Just hug me dummy" he laughed as I ran up to him and hugged him.

꒦꒷

The group laughed as I was still in shock, " You didn't tell me at 3 am when you were driving that you WERE ACTUALLY COMING" I screamed. " Cause it would ruin the surprise, duh" Kirsten said in a kinda dramatic tone. I laugh then grab Albert's hand and dragging him to the door. Albert held my hand and grabbed the extra skateboard I had.

꒦꒷

Albert and me just skated around after the skatepark, he didn't want to do much but talk and it was our first time alone with out all the other so we kinda got to know each other. He smiled a lot, it was a cute feature. We about an hour later went back to the hotel Kirsten was staying at but when we checked the time it was already 12:00 AM so pretty much everyone was asleep.

꒦꒷

Albert fell asleep on my bed, so I just stayed up next to him. I didn't ever sleep much ever since I was a child and my parents well abandoned me. I know that was a long time ago but I still kept that trait. Around 4:10AM Kirsten woke up, she looked confused like something was behind me. She then took a picture of me like it wasn't 4 in the morning and went to the bathroom.

꒦꒷

When everyone else woke up we went to go get breakfast and kinda roam around the city. We all went our separate ways, I went to a coffee shop to get coffee for the "dying" people and I went to the grocery store cause our hotel was empty as hell.

——-
AN: im sorry for the kinda short chapter, anyways I'm literally mad I read this book about Ranboo (our beloved) and the OC just randomly jumped off a bridge pls i was crying a little in shock. Bye guys ilysm have a good day/night!

-Lavender is idle-