Chapter 18

What he hates most in his life is the deception of others, just like his family had done to him before.

    He and He Zhenxuan, if it was just a deal at the beginning, and he didn't treat themselves so sincerely, then even if He Zhenxuan was caught and raped in bed by him one day, it probably wouldn't arouse his special feelings.

    There is also Xiao Liangyu, who is kind to himself and behaves like before. Now it seems that he is basically approaching himself with purpose!

    What he said, inadvertent actions, in addition to temptation, there are hints!

    I'm stupid enough, I didn't want to understand the reason until this moment!

    "Although I like her, I don't want to get married so early, but if I don't get married, she will definitely feel that I don't love her enough..."

    "Zou Junkai."

    Li Jincheng's voice was a little cold, and Zou Junkai looked up in a daze, and quickly noticed his abnormality.

.This kind of Li Jincheng made people feel a little scary. After a pause, he said with a trembling, "Jin...Jincheng, what's wrong with you?"

    Li Jincheng looked at the two people in the corner of the hall motionlessly, and said: "You must know how to cherish, don't wait until you are lost, and then cry out and say things like regret."

    Zou Junkai was shocked by his aura. Before he recovered, Li Jincheng had dragged him out of the Starbucks and packed him into a taxi.

    "If you have anything to tell me when you wake up tomorrow."

    "Huh? Oh, good..."

    Zou Junkai looked at the figure of Li Jincheng who was drifting away from the window, and only felt that he felt strange to himself this evening.

.He Zhenxuan did not disappoint himself too much. After almost 20 minutes, he went home with his suitcase, but even so, Li Jincheng's body was still covered by a layer of low air pressure. He irritably pressed the remote control in his hand, and he wanted to The urge to fall to the ground hard.

    He Zhenxuan was unaware of this, and called Sheng Jincheng with a little excitement. After a while, he saw that Li Jincheng was still sitting on the sofa and he realized that something was wrong.

    "What's wrong?"

    "What is your relationship with Xiao Liangyu?"

    He Zhenxuan was also a little surprised when Li Jincheng mentioned Xiao Liangyu and said, "Do you know him?"

."Ah, during the time you left Hong Kong Island, he found an excuse to approach me, invited me to watch his concert and let me participate in his celebration..." Having said this, Li Jincheng couldn't bear to turn around and said: "He Zhenxuan, if he is your former lover and you are separated for some compelling reason, then you should tell me earlier, rest assured, I will definitely bless you!"

    These words of Li Jincheng were both cold and cruel, probably because he made such a big fire in front of him for the first time. He Zhenxuan was taken aback for a moment before he said: "Jincheng, did you misunderstand something?"

    He Zhenxuan's reaction made Li Jincheng even more angry. He got up, looked down at He Zhenxuan condescendingly, and said, "I saw you at the Starbucks at the gate of the community just now! You still hold your hands together!"

.The anger caused his voice to crack. Li Jincheng took a deep breath and said in a nonchalant tone: "He Zhenxuan, I hate other people's deception the most, especially in me..."