Dream Light: Story Of My Life

You know my name now...thanks to the author, but just in case I am the "Miss Valentine Archana" that he spoke of. I live a normal life, I have pretty boring ambitions; I would like to be a baker, and Uhm yea that's me... nothing interesting.

My life has become this cluster of routines that all have one thing in common. THEY ARE FOR THE LONELY. I must admit, it hurts in a way, but like in a cool way...I think. Look point is, you don't need to worry about me. I do enjoy my life the way it is.

I mean sure I'm only 22. Sure everyone I finished highschool with isn't a fucken house wife, without the house part...and the being a wife part. However! However, it is not important because I am...happy?

Oh my goodness I am so sorry for ranting without actually giving you information...well kind of. Ooooookay. So I work part time in a bakery, because bills are some form of necessity that should be paid once you live alone.

Wish someone showed me how serious they were before all my saved money went to culinary classes, which is a horrible choice if you are the one financially in charge of your life.

I just went on a rant again...damn it. Anyway, Uhm where was I....oh yea...I live on the 17th earth so for us we only have 4 different species with Algra
{Algra is the word that has been given to the level of intelligence that the human race has. Oh I'm the author by the way, call me AJ. I'll talk in these weird brackets. Thank you}

I would name them but I'm lazy so...I don't know tough I guess. Not sure if I have to say it, but fact that I didn't is really kicking me in my anxious bone...but I'm a female, as I said 22. Way too single. Uhm...oh yea and I've got a minor cigarette addiction.

That's about it. Wait shit the routines. Oh my God I'm so sorry, and you are going to have to deal with this for the whole time...I am so sorry. Please bare with me.

Uhm...they aren't even that interesting honestly. I wake up, brush my teeth, shit, shower, eat then I'm at work, then...after work I come home. Every damn day for the last two years. I had to drop out of culinary classes too, bet you thought I was doing part time cause of school...nope it's because ya girl is a useless piece of.