Chapter 16

Suddenly, everyone gasped and shouted. Y/n turned around and gasped. It was...Taehyung.

He was going into a black car with a bandage around his arm. He clearly got shot.

Y/n ran to him just in time before the car pulled away from the parking lot. He lowered his window as she spoke.

"They had guns?! I'm so sorry this happened, are you in pain? Tell me, I'll go with you to the hospital. I'll take care of you! I-" she was interrupted when he spoke

"Stop" he spoke only one word

Then, he gestured the driver to pull up the window and take him away to the hospital. The car drove away.

"Oh...he must be tired..." y/n thought

"Y/n! Y/n! Is he ok?" Lisa asked running to her

"Y/n..." hyunjin spoke after seeing what happened

"It's okay guys" she smiled sadly

The police was all over the place. And news reporters too. The principal had to dismiss the students early due to the scene. Y/n hung around the school with hyunjin and Lisa for a while. Jihun already went home as he had to move in things into his new room in his friend's apartment.

Some weird and strict looking people in uniforms arrived in a Jeep. They went around asking everyone things. A few of them came up to y/n.

"Ms.Kim, we need to interrogate you with some questions. Please come to our camp there" a officer spoke motioning behind her

Before y/n could speak, hyunjin pulled her behind him in a protective manner and looked at the officer boldly.

"Badge" he said coldly with eagle eyes

The officer held up his badge. It was a official one and that was when hyunjin let his guard down. Not entirely though because this was a matter involving y/n. Anything with her name and he'd be ready with punches and combat boots.

"Sir, we need to take Ms.Kim for questioning. If you're done interrogating us with that look that is" the officer scoffed

"Why? Didn't you catch all of those guys. They are in prison by now right? So what now" he asked

"We need evidence. Yes, those guys are in prison. They are in for questioning too, but we need back up proof to know that they are speaking the truth about everything we ask them" the officer spoke

"I'll come too. It's either us together or none of us" hyunjin spoke, drawing the line

The officer couldn't argue back, and he just gave up on it. He brought them two to the camp. Hyunjin waited outside the entrance while y/n went inside.

"Ok Ms.Kim. Have a seat and relax" the officer smiled warmly

This reminded y/n of her grandfather who was ever so sweet. His smile was pure sunshine. Sadly, he had passed away a few years ago.

After y/n was comfortable, he started to ask some questions. Occasionally, hyunjin would come inside. After a back and forth question answering session, the officer said he'd be back and left the camp for a while.

"Y/n, you ok?" Hyunjin asked her

"I- I don't know! I was just living a normal life, going to school coming back, partying with friends, posting on my socials and having a normal teen life and then all this came breaking down. I thought after this marriage, there would be a new beginning. Not all this chaos?! Hyunjin what's happening?"