Chapter 41

Listen to the song above for better experience of this chapter 👆🏻

The clock had just struck 5pm, and y/n was stressing out over getting ready. She wanted to dress fancy yet elegant at the same time. It was her boyfriend's birthday! She quickly locked on her necklace and earrings before finishing her final look.
(P.s: I found this dress in a hurry so you can imagine your own if you want)

"Perfect! Now I need to hurry and get there already before them!!" Y/n internally screamed

She ran downstairs and quickly said goodbye to her brothers. She had told them she was going to a restaurant to meet her friends which was half true.

"Hold on, which friends are going to be there" Jin questioned before she could escape

"Uhm, Lisa. And just some other friends" y/n said nervously.

Luckily, they were all so busy on their laptops or phones and y/n didn't get questioned further.

"Ok, be back by 9pm. Alright?" Jin said

"Yes I'll come back before 9pm" y/n spoke

Then, she walked outside the house where Lisa was waiting in her car for y/n. Lisa was equally as excited as her. Y/n quickly got in.

"You got the gifts packed?" Y/n asked

"Yes, everything's ready. Buckle your seatbelt and let's go!" Lisa spoke

AT THE RESTAURANT
Yeji and Hyunjin hadn't arrived yet making the two best friends sigh of relief. Yeji already rented out a table from part of the restaurant for them.

She and Hyunjin had rich parents who sadly passed away. Hyunjin always told the world he was an only child and same went with Yeji. They didn't trust anyone after their parents abruptly died in the car accident and wanted to protect each other even from far away. Only some people, including y/n and Lisa, knew hyunjin and yeji were siblings.

The birthday decors were hung up around the room and the table had the appetizers kept. Lisa kept the gift bags on the side and decided to take pictures with y/n, who was fixing herself in the mirror, till the other two arrived.

"Hey y/n, did you tell them about Hyunjin?" Lisa asked

"My brothers? No, I didn't even tell that he's one of the friends I'm meeting. They'll put me in lockdown if they find out that I dressed up this much only when Hyunjin is coming" y/n said

"Don't worry sis, they won't find out" Lisa spoke

"Yeah, you're right. What could go so wrong to the point where they find out anyways?" Y/n laughed

After a while, Yeji and Hyunjin arrived at the restaurant. Both looked expensive and beautiful/handsome like they always did.

"Yeji! We got some chocolates for you. They're your favorites!!" Lisa spoke