Death of a Sorcerer

"Y/n Zenin" That name was said and caused an uproar with The higher ups "Your Telling me You want That Crazy Child to be The Heir Of One of the Three great clans..?" One of the calm ones asked "This isn't what I Want But to avoid The eradication of The clan we must do what is To be done." 'To Avoid Eradication?' That was what Everyone who hasn't Seen Y/n's crazy side Thought "That Soft Hearted boy would never." One of The Higher ups looked at him "You Fool.." He says "You Utter Fools! You don't know what he is capable of I've Seen it I've seen it first hands, he Completely Humiliated A Platoon of Special Grades." Everyone looked at him.

He Pointed at a screen that turned on to see A Younger First year,Y/n With blood on his head and around his lips. About 5 Curses who consumed Sukuna's fingers Were laughing at surrounding him.This Incident was what turned Y/n into a special Grade Jujutsu Sorcerer.

"These Bastards And their Smug looks, Just wait until Gojo comes,He'll kill you all." That's when Y/n had a memory

Flashback
"Get up. Get up. Get Up!" The voice of Toji Fushiguro Himself "You don't want to rely on other people do you..?" The young Y/n Shook his head "Then Get up and fight." Toji Pierces The ground With His sword "You'll Be the strongest If you can get that Strength under control."

"I guess He'd Kick my ass if he saw me Relying on Gojo Huh?" He had a crazed smile on his face "Ill just kill you guys myself!" He took out a special grade daggers look with the a ability to Melt and cut at the same time

"I brought these Along with me just in case I ran into a Special grade but There's five of you here so I guess I was in the right huh?!"His crazed smile never Left his face as he explained "SO ILL DO IT! ILL MASSACRE ALL OF YOU"

"SO ILL DO IT! ILL MASSACRE ALL OF YOU"

"I brought these Along with me just in case I ran into a Special grade but There's five of you here so I guess I was in the right huh?!"His crazed smile never Left his face as he explained "SO ILL DO IT! ILL MASSACRE ALL OF YOU"

He suddenly Appears behind one of the Special grades it's Head Was removed from its body
Y/n grabbed the finger before it fell on the ground "One." Y/n's Smile On grew bigger.
All of these attacked him at once "Come on~ Don't Keep trying to die all at once~."Y /n says as all of their Bodies Became mangled From him speeding around them and twisting their limbs.

"Try harder~" once they healed with Cursed energy Y/n sliced their fingers And Arms along with their legs They made Grunting sounds in pain." This served to make Y/n even more crazy.