Chapter 4

The meet

It was morning when you woke up by the sounds of birds chirping outside. You had a slight headache, probably because of crying last night.

You got up from bed and made your way towards the living room . All of your family members were seated as if they are waiting for something.

"O-oh dear how are you?" Your mother asked in a soft tone.

"I'm great" You lied.

"And about yesterday, I'm sorry for running out like that, it was all of a sudden. Also I have made my decision" You nervously smiled as you saw your father .

"Iam ready to marry uncle Jungwons son" You said as your heart started beating rapidly.

The whole family is shocked .

"Sis you don't have - " No bhai (brother) I will , I want to give this marriage a chance. Besides I'm jobless, I think getting married would be the best choice " You cut off your brothers sentence.

Your father smiled as he hugged you.

"My beti (daughter) is growing up , I'm proud of you for making such a decision " He kissed your forehead.

The rest of the family joined the hug too .

At Taehyungs house

Jungwon didn't go to work today as he was resting. He got discharged yesterday and the doctors prescribed some pills for him to take .

He was currently reading a newspaper when his phone rang .

BZZZZZZZZZ

Jungwon: Hello?

Raj: Jungwon my brother how are you?

Jungwon: oh hey Raj, I'm feeling great.

Raj: That's good to hear buddy , I've got good news .

Jungwon:Well what are you waiting for? Tell me .

Raj: *chuckles* Y/N agreed to this marriage!

Jungwon: That is such a wonderful news Raj, I'm glad she did . Now we shall start the preparations .

Raj: Ah yes yes , but before that you and your family must come to our place, we shall have a small celebration party now that our kids are getting married to each other.

Jungwon: Ofcourse we would love to Raj, and thank you for fulfilling my last wish.

Raj: We aren't called bestfriends without a reason Jungwon, as friends we help out each others in every situation.

Jungwon: That is correct buddy, okay I'll cut the call bye .

Raj: bye buddy.

The line cut

Jungwon smiled at the thought of his son getting married . However he was kind of worried about his behavior towards Y/N , he doesn't want his son to behave rudely towards his future daughter in law .

Jungwon picked up his phone and dialed Taehyungs number.

Taehyung: hello dad .

Jungwon: hello my son how are you?

Taehyung: good and you?

Jungwon: What's up with your behavior today? You're acting nice.

Taehyung: Um dad please get to the point , why did you call me