Chapter 16

Nightmare

From the past two days , you were avoiding Taehyung. He was doing the same thing too, things between the couple got a little awkward since that night. Whenever these two would bump into each other, one will surely try to make an excuse and get away from this situation. You had been informed by Taehyungs father that he will be attending a business trip abroad for about a few days and on top of that Jimin had a fever which lead for him unable to assist the CEO. Ofcourse you being a caring wife was concerned about your husband being all alone ,without any guardian in a completely unknown place.

You were debating on how should you talk to Taehyung about his business trip which will be tomorrow, you packed all the necessary things for him. Currently you were pacing left and right , waiting impatiently for your husband's arrival. The sound of a car was heard meaning Taehyung arrived. You quickly walked towards the main door , there your husband entered as Sam helped him take out his shoes and coat.

"Welcome home" You tried your best not to be awkward.

The maids served him a glass of water as he sat on the couch. You sat beside him , not too close but with a distance.

"So Taehyung, about the trip are you fine going without Jimin? After all he's the one guiding you and I'm concerned about you " You spoke up to him , to your surprise he gave you a side look , a kind of an annoyed one.

"Y/N I understand your concern but trust me ,I'll be fine without Jimin. There's no need to worry " He told you but still , you weren't satisfied.

"But I don't think that , you'll be in a new environment Taehyung, things there wouldn't be the same . Are you sure that you'll be able to manage alone without the help of Jimin? " You said as he sighed loudly.

"I'm a grown, independent man. I can manage on my own , there is no need of your concern " He harshly spoke as you were flabbergasted by his words , never had he ever spoken to you like this.

Without another word he stood up and walked upstairs with the help of Sam.

.
.

.
.
.
.
.

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was night time , Taehyung was sleeping soundly beside you as you were tossing and turning unable to sleep because of the worry you had for Taehyung. Giving up you took out your phone and started to watch an episode of Vincenzo , a part of you totally forgot the worrying as you were busy simping for Song Joon Ki . You absolutely loved his role in this drama. Without realizing, you fell asleep with the phone on.

"Bye Tae take care " You waved at your husband as he smiled and waved back.

"Bye Y/N you also take care " He smiled as he got in the car .

The driver started the car and drove off. On their way the driver noticed that the car won't slow down as he set foot on the breaks. He tried to stop the car but nothing seemed to work .

"S-sir I think the breaks failed " The driver was scared.

"What? Taehyung asked surprised.

"Sir I tried slowly the car but it wouldn't, seems like someone disabled the breaks" The driver replied as Taehyung's face was full of fear.

No matter how hard the driver tries the car wouldn't slow, it soon began to go faster and faster. The men in the car were screaming for help , cars on the way were beeping their horns because their car almost crashed. Suddenly one of the tires burst , this caused the car to lose its balance. The car jerked forward together with the men in it , the driver hit his head on the steering wheel and passed out. Taehyung tried calling out for the driver but didn't get any answer. "Driver? . Poor him , he couldn't see what happened to the driver, the car went towards a tree , Taehyung sensed the driver had probably had passed out , the man knew what was going to happen next. The car crashed on to a near by tree , the boot was smashed . Everything happened in slow motion, Taehyung jerked forward as his head hit the glass. His head was covered in blood , there were cuts on his face , his breathing was heavy, he felt weak . All he could think of was you , your giggles, your clingy behavior, your care for him. The sound of the ambulance was heard , there was a crowd gathered up . Taehyung had no energy to say anything, he just laid still . Poor him , his fate had to be like this. The world is cruel to an innocent soul isn't it?

. He died on the spot while his last words were " y-y/n"

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Wow , what a part.

What do you all think about this ?

Enjoy a short one, I wrote this in 20 minutes lol.

Do vote and comment for the next chapter to be released ❤