Part 5

My darlings, I've updated just for you and a comment asked me to so here's Part 5! I'll try to stay as consistent as possible with one update every week.

A few ideas from @Aeroiterru

Let's get it!

(Sub scenario: compliment Kim Dokja.
The drawing is of Kim Dokja looking away and blushing after hearing all the compliments.)

"How to fluster Kim Dokja? Compliment him!" N exclaimed much to Kim Dokja's dismay, "Please don't." N yelled, "Cue the compliments!"

"Woah Kim Dokja you must be the finest rat in existence cause damnn." Han Sooyoung said and Lee Jihye added a compliment of her own, "If you're master's companion then you're most definitely amazing!"

Lee Gilyoung grinned and exclaimed, "You're the coolest and bestest hyung ever!" Shin Yoosung nodded, "You're really kind and admirable.." Lee Hyunsung agreed with Shin Yoosung, "Trust worthy and reliable...when it comes to our safety, but not yours.." He mumbled the last bit.

"If you were a medicine you'd be the cure to cancer and every incurable disease in existence." Lee Seolhwa stated and Jang Hayoung brightened at those words, "Even the heart attack you keep giving me! Wait no I meant the demon king of-" She was interupted by all the companions talking over each other to compliment them.

"Stop- I can't hear you. I can't hear you." Kim Dokja repeated, clashing his hands to his ears. "Hey Yoo Joonghyuk why don't you say something?" Han Sooyoung asked and Kim Dokja slightly removed his hands from his ears out of curiosity to what he might say.

"You're Kim Dokja." He deadpanned, some part of Kim Dokja was not impressed by that answer and a bit disappointed, but most of him felt like he had recieved some kind of blessing no one would ever recieve. Did Yoo Joonghyuk think being himself was a compliment? He wouldn't say non sense answers unless he meant it.

Or maybe he was just delusional and Yoo Joonghyuk was an idiot.

Han Sooyoung, however, didn't see what Kim Dokja did and rolled her eyes, "Oh geez we totally didn't know that."

"You're a suicidal rat" Jung Heewon said, seeing Yoo Joonghyuk's attempt at compliments, "Y'all ain't even trying anymore." N shook her head.

Kim Dokja stops covering his ears and sighs in relief. "Why are you so flustered by little compliments huh? Never gotten any before?" She asked and Kim Dokja told her not to ask silly questions.

"Dokja-ssi is smiling? Properly at that too?" Yoo Sangah asked and Kim Dokja replied, "I smile properly, what do you mean?" Lee Jihye exclaimed, "As if! Rat man smiles are not proper smiles!"

"That lucky bitch." Yoo Joonghyuk mumbled under his breath, seeing 999 that close with Kim Dokja. (Yes, I'll assume it's 999 because why not.)

[The constellation Demon-like Judge of Fire is having the same reaction from the following pic]