Part 8

This is from twitter by @nyaningning

Before we begin
' for thoughts
" for speaking
This the story we're reacting to

~

"Today you'll be reacting to Fantasy Joongdok AU." N said, standing, like an idiot who has no clue about what they are presenting, next to the big screen.

"Interesting..." Han Sooyoung mumbled to no one in particular, and Yoo Sangah asked, "Joongdok? As in.. Joonghyuk-ssi and Dokja-ssi?" N nodded, "Yes it's a pairing name, like Sangsoo."

"Sangsoo.." Jung Heewon muttered, she had an inkling on who that pair was about and glanced at Han Sooyoung, smirking in a playful manner.

Seeing the look on N's face, it wouldn't take a genius to tell that this was a round of second hand embarrassment and bullying for Kim Dokja.. now kids I don't condone bullying but if it's embarassing Kim Dokja (in a friendly manner, all harmless teasing) then you go for it. Don't get physical though, you don't want the Kimcom coming for you.

"So shall we?"

All of them said yes in sync. Except for Yoo Joonghyuk, who had a small frown on his face and Kim Dokja, who wasn't even paying attention and thinking of something else. What could he possibly be thinking about?

Kim Dokja was not from this world.

"Oh my what a suprise." Han Sooyoung scoffed with sarcasm, Lee Gilyoung made a face that seemed like he was connecting the dots and how it all made sense. In a baffled manner, Shin Yoosung questioned what that meant.

"When is he not from this world." Jung Heewon commented, Kim Dokja looked at her in suprise, a tad bit alarmed at how almost everyone thinks he's not from this world.

He remembers being an average worker that slept away his tiredness from work  only to wake up to a world where mythical beasts, magic, and the supernatural coexisted.

"Such sad, much cry." Lee Jihye joked around, getting a giggle out of Shin Yoosung who said something about how this seems a bit familiar to their own world.

In a body of a commoner.

So, he did not adjust well at first.

Despite being in a fantasy ...medieval? world, it only meant trouble for him as he struggled to earning money.

He wasn't strong enough to do physical labor and nobody was interested in hiring an average looking commoner with no background.

"Pathetic." Yoo Joonghyuk scoffed, folding his arms and a thought flashed in his head about how this weak Kim Dokja had somehow still survived this far, and how he needed to strengthen himself more "Dokja-ssi you should've exercised more." Lee Hyunsung commented, pity lacing his voice.

Kim Dokja was quite. Yes he was weak but they didn't have to rub it in, atleast unlike the story he has some kind of background and he has plenty of coins, which doesn't make him a commoner? Does it?

Luckily enough he met Krygios.

Krygios pitied him, he saw his potential in becoming a sorcerer and trained him to use magic.

Of course in return he'd be his apprentice, he happily accepted the offer not knowing how hellish and demonic was Krygios' training.

For a tiny man, he was SO brutal and merciless.

"I doubt the actual Kyrgios would ever pity him.." Han Sooyoung said as a matter of factly, not elaborating on why she thinks so.