Chapter 88: Expedition

Since Shu Zimu and Qi Yan were already legal public husbands, Qi Yan did a good job in exploring Ban Xiu's love. Moreover, he has come a lot. The paparazzi who wanted to dig the news of the "Super Energy Office" crew discovered that Qi Yan came to the class and happily issued a press release. Afterwards, Qi Yan had no eyelids. Lift it up.

Qi Yan and Shu Zimu have no worries, but Xu Chi and Yun Hao are different. Due to Yun Hao's career, the two of them were unable to make it public for a while, and even ambiguous gossip could not be clearly communicated. In this case, Xu Chi certainly did not come to visit classes from time to time like Qi Yan, even if he came, it was not easy to behave too closely with Yun Hao.

Yun Hao starred as a very important film, unlike Shu Zi Mu Neng who had to return to work early every day to return home and occasionally ask for a leave. He basically stayed in the crew for the whole journey, and he didn't have time to go home at night. Live in a hotel near the studio.

So in this way, every time Yunhao entered the group to shoot, the two people could basically only maintain the state of being in a long-distance relationship. Even meeting can only show the relationship between ordinary boss and subordinates restraintly, just like now. Shu Zimu can directly pull Qi Yan to act intimately. After Xu Chi and Yun Hao greeted each other, they couldn't stand too close. They could only frown when others didn't pay attention.

Shu Zimu also felt that it was not easy for the two people to fall in love. Upon seeing this, they wanted to pull Qi Yan away, and also led Yan Xuan away, creating a space for Xu Chi and Yun Hao to be alone.

The operation went smoothly. Yan Xuan was obviously interested in Shu Zimu and did not change her position with them. Of course, she soon discovered that she became an extremely shiny light bulb, so she expressed her interest. After getting the signature, he will leave.

At this time, the meal had already passed, but it took an hour or two to drive from Qiyan Company to the studio. If there was a traffic jam on the road, it would take longer. So Shu Zimu asked Qi Yan if he had dinner. As a result, Qi Yan hadn't really eaten yet. Shu Zimu would immediately ask him if there were any more lunches in the drama. At this time, the crew of the crew who realized that the big boss had come to inspect also came around.

Because Qi Yan came much, and basically came to accompany Shu Zimu, he was unwilling to make more greetings with others, so by the time Qi Yan returns, the crew of the crew will no longer be able to come together sincerely. But Xu Chi was a rare visit, so the people who came back to the crew also paid considerable attention, and the director and deputy directors came to say hello.

The two-person world created by Shu Zimu for Xu Chi and Yun Hao was quickly broken. Knowing that the two big bosses had not eaten lunch yet, the deputy director immediately called the assistant to go out and buy some food.

There are still a lot of shooting tasks today, but you may not even think about how to start work this afternoon. Xu Chi and Qi Yan came to this trip mainly because they just got the news. In addition, they didn't work much today, nor did they want to entertain the crew. So at this time, they stopped the diligent assistant director and said that they did it casually. Just order and eat, the crew of the crew shouldn't be around here, and start work early, so that Shu Zimu can close their work earlier.

The crew suddenly understood that this was probably what Shu Zimu and Qi Yan had arranged at night. They came to the crew to mark people in advance, so it was not easy to persist anymore. They only set a deal with Xu Chike and were ready to continue work.

However, because the crew had basically eaten it, the rest of the lunch boxes were the worst. Seeing Qi Yan and Xu Chi eating such rough things, the rest of the crew still had some trembling.