Chapter 124: Dream back

Xue Zimu's news is not difficult to check. The Xue family belongs to many injustices and must be killed. Although Qi Yan has not been targeted in this world, Gou Yan still suffers after eating for many years. Because too many bad things were done, after the exposure of the product quality and the accident that caused the casualties was exposed, other negative news also broke out, and soon it was completely down and unable to turn over. The angry people criticized him. As the incidents of Xue's cutting corners and corruption of the Xue family's corruption and favoritism were exposed one after another, they became more and more filled with outrage, and the media were also more active in digging deeper into the Xue family's black spots. Xue Zimu was One of the biggest victims they dug out.

In order to highlight the hatefulness of Xue's family, the media excavated Xue Zimu's entire life experience and wrote his life very clearly. Of course, the focus of the report was on the entanglement between him and the Xue family. There are not many details, but you can check it according to the picture. To the required information. Because the Xue family's affairs are not too small, many people take this as a discussion resource, and some people with knowledge are not excluded when asked about these things.

Although I don't know why Qi Yan suddenly requested Xue Zimu's information, the person who received the task collected the information very well, so as not to dissatisfy the boss because he didn't find the point that needs attention. Of course, due to time constraints, they could only find more detailed information about Xue Zimu after coming to Beijing, and could not go to the city to verify the other party's life in the previous 18 years.

Qi Yan had been standing in front of the cold, dazzling tombstone until sunset, before leaving the cemetery because of this information. He took the information home and faced the worried eyes of Bai Xinlan and Qi Minghui.

Knowing that Qi Yan had even stayed in the cemetery for a day, Bai Xinlan had to wonder if his son was suddenly wicked. Qi Yan didn't need her to worry about it, and now she was suddenly terrified by the abnormal one time and called Qi Minghui. The things Bai Xinlan didn't believe in fortune-telling were completely taken as a word of mouth after Qi Yan and Qu Fei divorced. However, Qi Yan's behavior is really weird now, so Bai Xinlan couldn't help but doubt. Qi Yan suddenly cared about Xue Zimu in this way. Could it be that this man was really the peach flower he missed?

In any case, seeing Qi Yan's grief that had never been seen before, Bai Xinlan was very dissatisfied with Xue Zimu. Even if it's Zheng Taohua, you can't toss her son like this if you miss it.

Bai Xinlan was dissatisfied and anxious, but Qi Yan didn't have the energy to deal with it at this time. After seeing his parents, he nodded and immediately went back to the room to read the information alone.

The information is organized very clearly, and the beginning is the summary. Qi Yan glanced at it, and soon saw the word "confirmed death". He tranced, turning to the detailed description of this part with an indiscernible mood, looking at it word by word, and finally unable to continue to deceive himself.

He really had no chance to see each other again.

Qi Yan put down the data and closed his eyes. The boundless sadness surrounded him like a sea, almost making him feel suffocating. His heart and brain seemed to be striking, and his physical and psychological functions were in chaos. Only one thought is very clear-

If only this was a dream.

Qi Yan looked so uncontrollably. If you open your eyes, you can see Shu Zimu lying beside him.

However, Qi Yan dared not open his eyes. He can persuade himself when his eyes are closed, but once faced with reality, he may have to admit that everything in his imagination is just a mirror, and the beautiful scene in his memory is the real dream.