🖤PART.8. NIGHTMARE🖤

I came at my unnies room and saw doing something with some kind of file in her hand.

15 old Y/N(o/y): unnie what are you doing?
When she saw me, she quickly hide it and asked me.

???: Nothi-ng baby, wh-at are you doing at my room, do you want anything?

15 o/y: umm actually I came to ask you where is eomma?

???: Ah- wh-why baby do y-ou need anything?(stuttering)

15 o/y: Unnie did you notice something? I mean don't you think eomma is hiding something from us?

???: Wae, no baby eomma isn't hiding anything. But why do you think like this?

15 o/y: no unnie I know she is, if not then tell me why she went out last night and came late? And even she was looking tired and weak??

???: How do you knew that she came late and tired? Didn't I told you to sleep??( Serious tone)

15 o/y: sorry! It's just.... I wasn't able to sleep and when I came downstairs to drink water I saw!!

???: Nothing, it's just eomma's friend was in hospital and eomma went there and now she went to meet her.

15 o/y: * why do I feel like you were also lying to me unnie* ok good night unnie.

???: Hmm, good night baby. (smile)

..............

Me and unnie were in the beach, sitting on the sand while looking at the sky.

16 o/y: unnie promise me you will never leave me??( still looking at sky)

???: Why would I leave my baby sis??( chuckled)

She said and ruffled my hairs.

16 o/y: no just asking. You know I have a classmate, she used to live with her unnie but after their parents death, she started to treat her badly. And oneday she told her that she is just a burden but Nothing more to her and kicked her out.

???: Really? Now where she is staying??

16 o/y: with her grandmother at Busan. So um I wa--

???: Don't tell me you are thinking me same as that bitch? ( cold tone)

16 o/y: yaah unnie it's not what I mean! I mean you will never leave me right? If anything happens with our..

???: Nothing will happen with them and remember one thing I am never gonna leave you baby and unnie is gonna stay with you or at you side always.

16 o/y: sure?? Cause sometime I doubt because of your sudden mood changes and you anger issue.(pout)

???: Even tho I have these problems, unnie is never gonna leave you pabo.

16 o/y: yah I am not pado...(angry pout)

???: Sure??

Saying that she started tickling me.

16 o/y: ya-ah st-op un-nie hahaha.

.................

( One day before your parents accident)

17 o/y: unnie you called me- wait where are you going?

???: I have some work, I am going out of town. Take care of yourself and others, don't go outside without telling eomma or appa, and yes I called you, I have something for you.

17 o/y: what is it??

I went toward her and she gave me a box. I open it, and there was a beautiful pendent.

17 o/y: wow unnie it's so beautiful

???: I know, remember one thing never lose it or never separate it from yourself. Remember you asked me once that would I ever leave you?? So it's a promise pendant from me. This pendant holds a promise that I will never leave your side.

17 o/y: yahh why are you talking like this, sorry I asked this kind of question!( Pout)

???: Ok now I am going. Bye!

( After accident,1 month later)

I was in my room when suddenly I listened door opening sound.

17 o/y:jisoo unnie I don't want to eat anything..( emotionless tone+face)

I said without looking at her. She sat beside and hold my hand then I recognised it was not jisoo unnie, it's was my unnie. I immediately face her and hug her and started crying.

???: Shh! Don't cry! You have to stay strong. It's just the starting baby, you are strong right and you have to prepare yourself. Something big is coming in our life sweety.

17 o/y: wh-at do yo-u m-ean un-nie?( Sob)

???: I ...I have to go from here. You have to stay here baby with your unnies.

17 o/y: w-ha-t what? No no your are not gonna leave me you promised me that.

I said while holding her arms tightly.
With that I start crying hard. After sometime I calm down and look at her.

???: I have to do baby! But as I promised I will be always at your side and we will meet again baby, it's very important please understand.

17 o/y: no un-nie ple-please (sob)

???: please I have to go now. And promise me you will tak care of yourself.

17 o/y: ok but---

* RING RING RING*

I wok up cause of alarm. I look around and saw I was in my room. That's when I understand that was a dream more like nightmare. I still remember how my unnie promised me tht she will came back... But after the that day I never saw her. I missed her. God please I want my unnie back.
I still remember how she left me that day i beg infront of her but still she leaved me saying that she will return and afer 8 month when I recovered Blackpink also leaved me, I meant they returned to their home. Actually BP were unnie's friends. I met them though her.

💜.........................💜

Hey ARMY! So what do you think who is her unnie?? Why is left her?? Will Y/N be able to meet her or not?