🖤PART. 15. SPOILER 🖤

Jk pov...

{ Jk:😶😶😐😐😑😑 like seriously? a/n, a/n, A/N where the hell are you?

Jk: yahh answer me..

Jk: A/N come here right now.

(A/n: the person you are trying to reach, has already leaved earth and started living in Mars.)

Jk: YAH YAH COME HERE YOU LITTLE PEACE OF EXAM PAPER. WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THIS.

JK: YAH AUTHOR WE ARE NOT DONE HERE, IF I SEE YOU ANYWHERE I WILL KILL YOU SURELY AND KICK YOU OUT FROM YOUR OWN STORY. }

Y/n pov...

As koo open the door, they had quite a little staring competition, well more like koo was glaring at that person. Then koo broke that glaring competitionby saying.

JK: What are you doing here?

??? : I come here to pick you up.

Jk: who told you though?

???: jin hyung.

Jk: couldn't hyung sent someone else than him? He could sent hobi hyung though as they are friends. (Mumble)

He mumbled but as I was behind him I listened him, As he said I got curious and I stole a glance of who was the person. It took me few seconds to realised he is Hobi 's friend. As Hobi my regular customer, so from that we became friends. As they were talking while standing in the door. I look around and saw my neighbors were looking at us like I did any crime. So I thought it would be better if they talk inside.

Y/N: umm sorry to interrupting but I think it would be better if you both talk inside. Please come inside Mr.?

I said and he looked at me and smile. Oww his smile is cute but his smile remind me about someone or something but don't remember exactly about whom. I smiled at him.

???: Taehyung, Kim Taehyung. (Smile)

Y/N: oh please come inside. (smile)

Jk: why? ( whine)

Y/N: koo. (glare)

As I glared at him he shut his mouth and gulp. I shook my head and looked at Taehyung again and saw him having a shocked face but soon it changed into a smirk. But I shrugged it off and smiled at him and we went inside. We sat on the couch and he was in front of us.

As we sat he was staring at me. His eyes held some different emotions which I couldn't understand. I shrugged it off and asked him.

Y/N: Mr. Taehyung please sit, what would you like to have tea, coffee?

Jk: no it's ok, he doesn't like both.

As he said I saw taehyung pouting. What happened to Jungkook? He wasn't behaving like this earlier.

Y/N: koo I saw him coming at my café with hobi often... ( done face)

Taehyung: please don't be so formal you can call me taehyung Or something.

Y/N: umm ok!

Taehyung: and no it's ok you don't have to do this, I am fine,

Jk:see I told you.

Y/N: shut up ( to Jk) And taehyung you came first time at my home so at least drink something. (smile)

Taehyung: umm ok as you are saying, I would like to have tea.

Y/n: ok you both talk, I will go make it, koo you want anything?

Jk: no I am ok.

With that I went to the kitchen to make tea for tae. ( "wow tea for tae" )