𝓟15

"ruhan i remember telling you to stop killing the maid right?"

Ruhan tilt his head and smile genuinely. His eyes sparks when he saw the woman.

The woman slowly walking down the stairs, her h/c hair bouncing as she walks, her skin looks so smooth and her body is in the perfect shape.

izana on the other hand struggling, fighting the urge to run and hug that woman.

Why?

Yes, because the woman looks exactky like the love of his life, Yuki. The one he's been waiting for a long 4 Years.

The others except for takeomi and mochi also recognize that the woman is none other than their former queen, Yuki.

the fine woman finally stood in front of them. Still, they didn't do anything. they froze in their place while kakucho, grabbing izana's arm to prevent him from doing foolish action, after Ruhan state his Last rule. He really don't want his King to die.

"What are you doing in A Residency, sweetheart? is your mansion not comfortable enough hm?" Ruhan walk towards the woman and hugs her.

izana stood up , rage in his eyes but mikey hold his hand.

"izana, calm down" he whisper

the woman weakly push ruhan

"i sleep here last night, my mansion is under reconstruction again.. i didn't know A Residency will have a new.....refuge?" she smirk looking at the members, her eyes show no feelings.

izana's heart start racing again, he missed her smile her smirk her whole existence, and finally she's here.

"sleep in my mansion tonight y/n.. let's go" ruhan was about to touch yuki again but izana swiftly kick his hand

"Izanaa!!!" the others shout in unison.. takeomi and mochi had no idea what's going on.

"what the fuck this boy doing??" takeomi cursed

Before izana could do anything, 7 guns pointed to his head. Now he's standing hopelessly in front of yuki, His eyes all teary but at this point he didn't even afraid to die because finally he saw her again.

"what's wrong with this one?" the woman asked, she tilt her head and eyeing izana with a questioned look.
"you fuckin brat, dare to touch me-" ruhan was about to snap when one of his man urgently whispered something to him

"Y/n, i have to go now.. wait for me in my mansion alright? see ya" ruhan seems rushing so he immediately forget about izana.

"put your gun away boys" yuki said making all the man back off. She walks towards izana