𝓟17

"w.. whyy can't my mom.. come back... now? i.. miss her.."

Eh? it's that brat's voice.. who is he talking to at this hour?

"shhhhh, baby don't cry.. El is here for you right? im here for you baby and i promise i'll bring your mom to you"

Oh, so this is yuki's bedroom. she's trying to calm that brat. Why he's not with his mother? where is her?

i dont know how long ive been in front of her door, i even heard yuki sang lullaby to make that brat sleep, how lucky... i'll make sure my child hear that too.. i will.

The door suddenly opened revealing yuki, she was shocked to see me sitting on the floor.

"the fuckkk???" she whispered shouting

i smile brightly and hug her, she... didn't refuse this time.

"did that brat went to sleep already?"
"he's not a brat. his name is Dhan."
"he steal your attention from me"
"my attention is not yours"
"no youre mine"

she pushed me and sighed, i follow her to the kitchen.

"where's your friends" she asked, im glad she's starting a conversation
"at the third floor! drinking.."
"lets....join them?" she said in a low tone
"huh? why"
"i felt like drinking, don't come if you don't want to"

and here we are, drinking with yuki until she's finally can't even stand straight

"you're drunk" i'm trying to snatch her whiskey but she keep drinking on it, maybe something has been on her mind lately, is it that ugly brat? i'll kill-

"YOU KNOWWWW WHATT??" yuki suddenly spoke, gaining all of our attention

"ALL MY LIFE... I'VE BEEN.. I'VE BEEN....... AHHHH" she's trying to tell us something but the alcohol is kicking in

"LiSten here.. YoU brats! i owed my life to big sister bayan! she's... she's the only one i have... the only person who cares......" now she's crying..

Who's bayan again?

"sweetheart, come on now you're drunk!" ran trying to stop her but as expected she's too stubborn, my woman yeah.

"hey bonten" she called

"yeah yuki?" we all unconsiously answered in unison

"you know how i miss being called yuki?"

thum thum thum... my hear beats a little beat faster, will she finally tell us something ?

"i... i don't remember who i am.." "no matter how hard i try to, i just can't ! when YOUUU!!" she points her fingers towards me.

"when YOU call me yuki, i felt something... i don't know why... but hey, i think i remember you... i kinda felt.. home.."

"nevermind that but here's a secret. can you guys keep it for me?"

we all nodded aggresively

"i'll die"

what?

"Dhan's mother is taken away by Ruhan's older brother... Bayan.. she's the most lovely woman i've ever met.. she fell in love with someone and ruhan's older brother don't wanna accept their relationship."

"She finally gave birth to Dhan, and ruhan's older brother, Chris... he killed her lover in front of her and her freshly newborn child.... in front of dhan." tears started to fall.

"Bayan suffered so much.. she don't smile like before.. she don't laugh like before.. One day, she asked me to take care of Dhan like my own. Later that night, and the day after that , and the day after that , TILL TODAY... i didn't saw her anymore.. chris took him away"

"I found her.. i found bayan ! chris that motherfucker, he's keeping bayan by his side all this time, he even had the best security.. and skilled assasins to guard that damn penthouse"

"i've decided... to rescue my sister, Bayan."
"even if it'll kill me"

my heart couldn't take it , what now? did i wait for 4 years just to see my woman die, again?

i wont let that happen

i know i wont

i will protect my love this time

"yuki, you don't talk like that in front of me" i said , she tilt her head looking at me.. how beautiful

"you still have your family in japan, your mother.. yuuta and yuran been missing you"

she hum and drink again

"so i do have a real family...."
"yes you do babe"

"i don't remember-"

she couldn't finish her sentence as her body couldn't take the liquor anymore.. she passed out.

i pick her up bridal style and went to my room, i just want to be with her tonight.. not just tonight, i want to be with her everyday, every second.

seeing her sleep like this makes me wanna cry, i missed her so bad it hurts.

she's the most beautiful baby

the kindest person

the smartest and the bravest person

and she once mine

will she be mine again?

will she remember me , again?

"love, please come back"