𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 . . . !
(⚜️🕊) - INTRODUCTION + CAST & SYNOPSIS

𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐔𝐕𝐁𝐎𝐓
PRESENTS
GOLDWING . . . !

IN WHICH . . . !
Loser's Legacy, the Netflix Original of the Summer, filmed in 2019, released in 2020. A show about teenagers in high school going through real life struggles, struggles that nobody warns them for going into their last four years of grade school. A heavy example, romance. A good old enemies to lovers trope.

But, the romantic tension doesn't just exist on screen. It is existing and strong off screen as well.
Juniper Fisk, the lead, the main character. A actress insanely quickly on the rise who's nothing but unfamiliar to the spotlight. Jacob Elordi, the male lead, the love interest. A world known actor who shines and seemingly thrives in the spotlight.

When Loser's Legacy makes it bigger than anyone could have ever expected, Juniper Fisk is thrown into the limelight a hell of a lot quicker and more intensified than she could have ever imagined. The paparazzi, the interviews, the fans, the red carpets. The questions. So many questions. The invasive, irrelevant, unnecessary, and disrespectful questions. It overwhelms her. Every single day. And as the shows popularity grows, Juniper grows with it. And it terrifies her. Just another thing nobody warned her about.

But, romantic tension is alive an well, remember? What's the likelihood of Jacob giving Juniper the guidance and the help that she needs? 9.5/10 would say highly likely. 10/10 would say definitely.

Though, what's the likelihood that Juniper will truly be able to handle it all?

. . . OR

IN WHICH . . . !
a girl rises to great fame out seemingly over night due to her starring role in a netflix original

a/n

here we go 😁🙏