000. interview

third person.

"Hi, I'm Juniper Fisk—" she smiled at the camera in front of her while lifting one hand from her lap to give it a small wave.

Turning toward the camera himself he said, "I'm Jacob Elordi—"

"And this is the Wired: Autocomplete Interview," they said in perfect unison.

"Boom," Juniper added with a small nod.

Chuckling, Jacob mirrored her, "boom."

Juniper looked past the cameras and at one of the producers as she asked, "Was that good? Did we get it right?" Her question and unintentionally comical voice caused Jacob to laugh, Juniper falling victim to his contagious laughter, her infectious laughter mixing with his, "What?"

It took the pair a minute to regain their composure, readjusting themselves in their seats Once they did so, one of the crew members handed Jacob the first board. "I'm actually really looking forward to this."

"Me too," Juniper nodded.

"Alright," Jacob held the board so it was accessible for the camera and Juniper to read it. "You're first June... Juniper Fisk..." Jacob tore the thin piece of paper beside her name to reveal nothing beneath it. Slowly, he dropped the paper on the floor beside him as the pair looked at each other in confusion. "Juniper Fisk," he repeated.

The girl in question looked at the camera briefly with a smile, "Yes, that's me that is my name, hello."

Jacob laughed shortly, "okay, moving on. Is Juniper Fisk blasian? Oh wow." Both Jacob and Juniper chuckled a bit at the bluntness of the question.

"Yes I am blasian, my mom is Asian and my dad is African American," Juniper answered.

"How are your parents, by the way, I feel like I haven't seen them in forever." Jacob looked at her with his head tilted slightly to the side, genuine curiosity laced in his voice.

"Oh shut up, you just saw them a week ago."

Jacob playfully rolled his eyes, "Oh potato potato."

Juniper's smile widened a bit as she adjusted her posture and position in her seat. "They're good, my mom asked about you yesterday actually."

"Oh well tell Mama Fisk I will see her very soon." Juniper waved him off with a laugh, telling him to move on to the next question. "Is Juniper Fisk friends with Jacob Elordi?" The pair paused for a second, staring at each other with straight faces before Juniper suddenly turned towards the camera, looking straight into it.

"No. We actually hate each other."

"Yup." Once again, the pair bursted into laughter, quickly recollecting themselves. "Juniper Fisk boyfriend. Is there something you want to tell the class?" Jacob looked down at Juniper with a wide and suggestive smile, glancing between her and the camera.

"Only if you know something I don't." Juniper giggled a bit, "As far as I'm concerned there isn't a boyfriend in the picture."

"Mhm," Jacob hummed as if her answer didn't convince him. "What is Juniper Fisk's favorite song? I swear I ask you this every week and it's a different answer every time." Jacob said, chuckles falling past his lips as he lowered the board to be flat on his lap.

"That's because I'm almost always hearing new things! But, a song that I will never not be obsessed with is Cinnamon Girl by Lana Del Rey. Either that or just about any song in Chase Atlantic's discography."

"Jesus Christ I swear Chase Atlantic songs are the only ones that this girl will play any chance she gets without fail," Jacob comments, looking at Juniper as he nudges her slightly with a small smile.