1.The Beginning

𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 ℙ𝕆𝕍
  Waking up mid day getting up to basically immediately fall down... Ain't to good. I can't lie, it isn't the most pleasant thing...
After that happened I was surprised to hear no one yelling "are you okayyyyyy" from down stairs. I would imagine concern if I hear a loud bang in my home.

Going to prep myself for the rest of the day that's left was to quiet until I noticed a paper on the washroom side table where the towels are at.

𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓨/𝓷
  𝓐𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓯𝓪𝓿𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓭𝓪𝓭 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓯𝓯𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓵𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓭𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓪 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓻𝓸𝓸𝓶. 𝓡𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻, 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓼𝓮 𝓾𝓼𝓾𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓾𝓹 𝓽𝓸 𝓪 𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓴. 𝓦𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓫𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓘 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓮.
  𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓫𝓮 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓰𝓸 𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓴𝓷𝓲𝓯𝓮𝓼, 𝓘 𝓵𝓮𝓯𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪 𝓬𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓹𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓵𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓷  𝓰𝓸 𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓹 𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓐𝓫𝓫𝔂'𝓼 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮.
  𝓘𝓯 𝓘 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓲𝓭 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓫𝓲𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓫𝓵𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝓮, 𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽.
                                                              𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓶𝓸𝓶
𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕡𝕦𝕥 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕕

Curse that small hand writing. Who does she think I am. Her obedient child you got to be kidding me.

𝟛𝕖𝕕 ℙ𝕆𝕍
They went down stairs after reading the note their mother left before leaving. Taking out potatoes and some crushed air dried herbs, letting water boil in a pot over the iron stove. When done, they toss in some fresh cut potatoes to let it cook.

While that's happening they go to the bathroom to brush their h/c hair styling it a way that will blow gentle in the wind without it going absolutely every where.
Brushing their teeth and washing their face is all they need before going back to the kitchen.

They drained the water out of the pot and mashed the potatoes putting the herbs in as their doing so. Taking out some cheese and an egg. Frying the egg on both sides she lays it on top of the potatoes on their plate, topping it wit a bit of cheese.・✫・゜・。.

𝕐/𝕟𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍
"I mean it's ok" I say out loud.
I don't really have many people to talk to, other than the foke who live across from me, so I take my food to the deck and watch the chickens me and my mom rased.
When I'm done I have to feed all of them.

I finished eating and take some seed out of our cabin. Lining it up on the ground then opening the pen. 5 chicken go running out to eat, but 1 stays. "I see what's you're hiding under you, it's ok Missy I'm not collection just yet" with that I toss some seed in there so she could at lease eat in peace.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛time passed from start to now it's late afternoon. ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"SHIT I HAVE TO GO NOW" grabbing a basket and throwing on casual clothing. (A loose fit light bronze dress with a apron and matching shoes or a white long sleeve with brown boot cut jeans with similar colored overall straps and sneakers... You pick or go in something you want) I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT, WHAT HAVE I DONE, I'M LETTING MUM DOWN I CAN'T TO THAT. Rushing down town to the store forgetting the material list on the kitchen counter top.. I AM THE FUC-a voice interrupt my thought

"Umm hello, are you ok. I've noticed you seem stressed. " she said and I stared at her for a bit..
They had smooth, soft light pink hair. With soft face features. They had on a black t shirt with a black knee length skirt making it seem like it's a dress. Light stockings and flats on.

. Ok I was staring but no need to point that out...
..
.......
"OH.. oh ya sorry miss I've forgot something at home I was meaning to bring, but that's ok. I'll get it next time"

"Oh please call me Niki" she has such a sweet voice

"I'm Y/n, nice to meet you"

"It's nice to meet you to, what a lovely name Y/n "

We continued talking for a couple minutes until sun set meaning I have to go home so that I don't get caught up with mobs spawning around.

As I was running I hear growls from besides me. It's short monotone huff was enough to let me know that I needed to be home, so that I don't get caught up with the guards of Calsures patrolling the long awaited night.... Again.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛home at dusk♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Finally I can get some shut eye. " I was going up stares and noticed the card again...

Taking time to wonder a bit longer, is the only reason there going out is for decorating a room.

why do we need to decorate a new room when we don't even have one.

»»——⍟——««
𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍
"𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚈/𝚗
𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍, 𝚏𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚋𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚃𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝙳𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚊 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖. 𝚁𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚞𝚜𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔. 𝚆𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝙶𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐, 𝙸 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎.
𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚔𝚗𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜. 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚙𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚕𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝙰𝚋𝚋𝚢'𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎.
𝙸𝚏 𝙳𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚒𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚖𝚎?
𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞.
                                    𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚖𝚘𝚖."

  If this being basically the first part I'm sorry if it's choppy, I wanted to fit in Nikki
Also sorry for the little bit of intrusive thoughts, I just wanted to make her freak out over something little. It's something that I would do. This will not happen a lot, I promise.

You may tell me a little things so that I could touch it up so that it becomes something for everyone.

By yours truly Ray at 1000 words.