8. Care to dance

Warning: sabotage, public humiliation, cursing, throwing up

"Why were you even invited" Tom said with an uneasy tone. Ranboo and Tommy seem startled  by the sudden presence of an enemy, tubbo seemed on the defense, and I was annoyed.

An already seeming pissed Trio scoffed in our faces. "Tommy your so called dad invited us. You should have been informed about our presence and praise us for not attacking this place. How low of you to not even think of us tommy, how low."sapnap said.

"Sapnap, your so called kingdom you protect, I dont even know of it. And why do you think so high of yourself, you are guest. They wouldn't drop down on their knees for you out of all people." I said

"Woo, this ones got temper. Three boys had to get a peasant lad to speak for them... I almost find it pitiful." He said again

"Just because they don't want to speak to you right now doesn't make it pitiful you annoying dickhead." I say a little louder

"You can't say that, I'm above you. Why have such a voice when I can just send you away" king George said

"You can't send them away when it's not your kingdom. " Ranboo stated

They looked mad, all accept sapnap. He had a smug look across his face and his damn mouth started moving again. 

Sapnap: "Hay Y/n"

Y/n: "Ya..."

Sapnap: "Care to dance "

We all looked at him as if he was crazy. 

Y/n: "No, why would I dance with you"

Sapnap: "Come on, please "

Tubbo: "Sapnap they already said no, leave"

He got annoyed by the looks of it by tubbo saying that, suddenly he turns and grabs my wrist leading me to where some people are dancing.

Y/n: "Hay, WTF."

Sapnap: "see, that wasn't so hard"

We were waltzing around to what sounded like a towned down pigstep sound track. And I got an idea. I started going at a faster pace.

Sapnap: "what are you doing "

Y/n: "can't you keep up"

I started going closer to him, seeing him blush a tad. So fast, he doesn't even know me. What a pity. So as I'm getting closer so do my feet. I start skipping out of line with my steps successful tripping the dude and walking back to the ground with a frustrated sapnap on his knees.

Y/n: "ayo, I did a thing " pointing to the one on the ground as dream and George rush over helping their embarrassed friends up.

We 4 giggled at the group as well as some others around watching the seen play.

They got angry and started rushing over, but in a blink of an eye ranboo hugged us all and we were out...

Y/n: "that doesn't feel the best " I said before I threw up in some bushes then  feeling dizzy while I sat down on a log.

"Sorry, I should have gotten you ready. I knew this would happen. " Ranboo said

"Your good, I just dont feel to well right now ugh"

"You should be fine in a few minutes. Me and Tommy got a bit sick the first few times we were teleported. We can go inside and I can make you tea with honey. "

"That would be awesome tubbo"*yawn*

"Are you tired already " Tommy said kneeling down to sit aswell.

"About, we can still do stuff though if yall want. I wont mind. "

"It is night though, we should head inside. We can go to your room Tommy " ranboo said

"We can do that and Y/n can rest"tubbo pitched in

Heading inside up the stairs I started lagging behind the group, already to tired to go past 2 and a half whole hallways to get to a room, but I persist till I was lifted off the ground.

Y/n: "hello their"

Ranboo: "y/n if your that tired you could have said something. " him being the one who lifted me and is now carrying me bridal style

Y/n: "nah, I'll rewin the fun. It's just a bit more walking I can go on" said then tried to get down but failed by being held higher and him griping a bit "ranboo?"

Ranboo: "look, we're almost there. I'll put you down on his bean bag and you can sleep there"

Y/n: "whatever you say king" dowsing off

Arrived

Put down

And entering

A dream

One I only had

When a child

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Hello again, how are you.

I'm here and all good. You like what I did? I was originally going to make sapnap trip us but then it wouldn't have fit with to much of the personality of this character.

-by Ray with 794 words