Yellow Flash

Boruto stared into those two dangerous blue eyes. His eyes widened in surprise and fear. He recognized the familiar long blond hair and marvelous blue eyes.

Everyday when he looked up he saw his face staring right back at him. His face was also in a picture frame in his family's house. This was Namikaze Minato, his grandfather.

He forced himself to stop shaking, but he still felt his grandfathers glare hit him steadily. He didn't dare look away scared of what would happen. So this was his grandfather.

He seemed scarier in person not like how his dad described him. But right now his grandfather, Minato thinks he's the enemy.

"What are you doing in the hokage's office?" Minato asked again. His special kunai angled closer to Boruto's neck.
"T-Taking..a scroll? Is it not obvious?" His skin paled nervously.

Minato's eyes narrowed observing Boruto. He felt like he was in a middle of an interrogation. But he already was when Minato found him.

He needed to think of something quick before his grandfather finds anything valuable about him. Like how he was his grandson.

"Your in quite a  difficult situation right now kid. It would be easy if you told me, why you were trying to steal this scroll." Minato smiled calmly, his eyes displaying the same emotion as before.

Boruto steered his eyes  away from Minato's. He could make up a quick lie, but Minato definitely would pick it up. But he could also tell him about Sasuke and how they both are from the future.

That can also make trouble for the timeline. He just couldn't rack his brain around the information, it was just too much to process.

Boruto felt the blade loosen against his neck. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion, but none the less he didn't look up.

"I..umm was looking for information about a friend. I think he might of  gotten lost. W-We're traveling performers you see." He needed Minato to trust him. Boruto couldn't let him see the scroll.

"If "your" traveling performers, how did your friend defeat three skilled chunin? If I'm not mistaken it seemed he was some sort of shinobi. A very dangerous one at that."

Boruto sighed. His grandfather was really smart, much smarter then his father. He looked him dead in the eye hoping this would work.

"If you stop pointing your weapon at me I'll answer all your questions alright...?" Boruto never looked away as Minato stared at him for a long time. But inside he was freaking out.

After a few minutes the kunai was taken from his neck. Boruto shuddered in relief. He was starting to get stiff from staying in the same position.

"Now back to your friend. How did your friend defeat shinobi if your traveling performers
?, and what are your motives?"

"We're both traveling performers who travel from village to village,  not always staying in one place for a long time.
He took me on as his apprentice, teaching me the arts of performing! I'm pretty good if I do say so myself.
We use some ninjutsu in our performances, that's probably why he was able to fight with the shinobi. Motives..hmm.
Well I'm just here to track my master. That's why I took the scroll to find out more information. Now that I think back on it, this was really a lame mistake." He sheepishly answered.

Boruto decided with the lie from last times travel. This was bound to go either way. But he hoped his luck wouldn't run out just yet.

Minato seemed pleased with his answer but he still had his guard up. "Since you sneaked into my office trying to steal a valuable scroll about a now S ranked secret. I'll have to keep you observed for now. If you can prove to me  your not working with him. I'll see what to do next."

"Your master may be more dangerous then you let yourself know." Minato warned him.

He wondered why Sasuke would attack leaf shinobi. Did he know they traveled back in time again? What could have happened to him..? This Sasuke could be a imposer but if this was Sasuke he was doomed.

Boruto was sitting in the hokages office, waiting for Minato to finish working. It was quite boring but he didn't have a lot of paper work to finish. The paper only sat on his desk, not on the floors or all around him like his Dad. He's probably a better hokage then his dad, but he's really scary when he's mad.

He now wished he didn't try to steal the scroll, because now Minato was babysitting him. He couldn't go and look for Sasuke, if he really was Sasuke. If he even tried to leave Minato would surely catch him.

He looked up as Minato stood up from the pile of paperwork sitting on his desk. It looked like everything was finished already. That was faster then his dad ever finished his paperwork.

He strolled right up to Boruto wearing a collective look. But not fully friendly, it looked like he didn't fully trust Boruto yet. He couldn't blame him, he was-..is the hokage.

"Let's go." Boruto gladly stood up. He couldn't sit still anymore, without wanting to play his video game. Which he couldn't because of this non technology era.

While walking to wherever Minato was taking him,  he stared across the village. He noticed Minato taking quick glances at him. After a few minutes of his gaze burning into him, Boruto was annoyed to the bone.

He rested his head against the back of his arms sighing loudy. He side glanced at Minato. "Can you stop staring at me like that.."

Boruto watched for any reaction from him, but he stayed the same. After a few seconds of slience Minato spoke up. "Your two whisker markings on your cheeks. Is it facepaint or a birth mark perhaps?"

Boruto furrowed his eyebrows scratching his cheek self consciously. "It's a birthmark I guess."

By the time he answered he was in front of a one story house, that had a staircase leading to the front door. "Welcome to my house. My wife should be home already and she'll be excited to see a new face. But he warned if you do anything harm her or the village. You won't get away with it." He glared at Boruto with a viscous bark to his threat.