18

Edited 8/16/22

Sally POV

7 days ago...

"Tony wants us to move in to the tower!" I yell out as soon as Rose and I make it back to our hotel.

"OMG! Really! That means I can stay with Natasha and Clint!" She jumps around for a second, then stops when she sees me standing still. "What? Aren't you excited? This is everything we've dreamed of."

"Yeah, it's great." I reply sarcastically. "Except...we're keeping something from them! The freaking Avengers, Rose!"

"We're gonna tell them...just not today."

"Sure sure."

"Wait, how are we gonna pack if all of our stuff is in Denver?" Rose asks and I shrug in response.

{The Next Day}

"Are you sure you don't want us to come with you? We can help you pack." Bruce says; cupping my face in his hands.

I really want to accept his offer, but if they saw our house they would find out everything before we have the chance to tell them ourselves.

"I'm sure. This is something Rose and I need to do ourselves. Thank you for the offer though."
He sighs, but lets me leave without him. Tony arranged a private jet for us to take.

"Just come back to me okay." He says right before I step on the plane.

"Always." I smile and lean in to kiss his cheek.

{Time Skip To Denver}

We go around packing up our bedrooms mostly. Tony said we didn't need to bring any kitchen or living room stuff since those were already filled.

However, Bruce said I could bring stuff to put in our living room on his floor if I wanted to.

"Hey. Don't forget to disable all of the traps." Rose says as she walks into my room.

"Already done." I smile at her. "Did you pack up all the research?"

"Yep. I have a blanket sitting on top of it in the box and I labeled it extra blankets so Nat and Clint won't look through it."

"Smart."

"I know." She laughs and walks away.

Tony also took the liberty of getting us a moving truck to drive our stuff back to the tower.

Once we finish loading up our stuff, we go back to the airport to head home.

Home.

I like that.

I smile at the cute message from Bruce

I smile at the cute message from Bruce. Rose is already fast asleep so I decide to try and do the same.

I really hope I don't screw this up.