i think i like him?

(and uh...pretend that's you on the top pic, i'll let you have fun imagining it;) anyway let's continue on with the story!)

"Do i really have to wear this it's so uncomfortable.." Y/n spoke.Sophie just looked at her and wrote on a piece of paper. She wrote 'You look beautiful so don't worry!' Y/n was heart warmed by the compliment, "Thank you Sophie, but i dont know i'm not used to wearing this kind of stuff.." Y/n said unassured whether she should change or not.Sophie just nodded in assurance that she'll be find anyway it's a favor for howl right? Y/n stepped out as Howl watched her..

Howl's POV:-
I was waiting as footsteps approached me, it was Y/n."So..what should we do now?" she said.I didn't want to sound creepy but she looked...beautiful."Hello? Mr.Pendragon you there?" She asked, "why are you staring, do i look bad?" she asked sincerely with a confused look."Oh um..no No you look..amazing." I replied with amusement.

Y/n's POV:-
"um..no no you look..amazing." Howl replied looking at me.I turned red..he's never looked at me like this...'gosh what's this feeling Y/n..knock it off' .

Author POV:-

Calcifer who was watching all of this suddenly yelled "yeah yeah we get it lovebirds, now would you get going already." Sophie silently chuckled hearing Calcifers remarks as she looked at the other two going red as a tomato.
Y/n and Howl who heard this went the brightest shade of red from hearing the term lovebirds but Howl secretly liked it as he hadn't had this feeling in a long time...

"Anyway,you guys can go now i'll be in disguise so you guys don't mess up;)"
Howl said trying to change the subject in a cocky tone.
"pfft you're scared aren't you.."
Y/n said hearing his tone.
"heh i-i'm not.." Howl defended which gave out
that he indeed was afraid of her.
"yeah, anyway so how do i know who is you?" Y/n asked confused.

"Don't worry about that just head on.."
Howl replied...

it seemed like Howl had a plan and

he knows things are going to go wrong and he was right....