Stay with me ᶠⁱˡˡᵉʳ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ²

↳ ❝ []Please...stay with me even when i die... ¡! ❞

Y/n POV:
"Y/n, i can't be with you..a-anymore" Howl hesitantly said
"W-what why?" I replied
"I don't know i just ran out of love for you...it's not the same anymore...your just making me worried day by day-" He answered.
"Howl...after everything i did for you...i stayed by your side when no one did...and now your just leaving me?"

"You never meant anything to me...everything you did just felt overused.."
"Goodbye Y/n"

I didn't bother to speak to him, after all that we spent together...he was just using me?
everytime he kissed me...he was just lying...

Tears streamed down my face as i just sat there in a bench getting myself drenched in the rain as his figure slowly disappeared in the midst of the fog and rain.

.........................................................................

"Y/n...Y/n....wake up...come on...wake up"
I heard the familiar voice of him.....Howl..?

As my eyes slowly flickered..
 I squinted as the sun shined brightly through the window

"H-howl? I thought you left me...." I said in crooked voice..

"What?" He questioned

" leave you? what are you onto now?" He questioned again..

"Y-you left me, in the rain...you said that you were just using me...you said that i never meant anything to you...you left me in the rain..." I said as tears slightly went down again..

"Y/n...you were dreaming...how could you think that you never meant anything to me?" He asked..

Howl's POV:

After everything she has done for me...
she thinks she doesn't mean anything to me?

"Y/n I love you so much...i would never leave you ever.."

"I never thought i could love someone so much...never ever think that i would leave you.."

Author POV:

Y/n's heart raced...her face felt like it could burn up any minute...

as for Howl...

"He knew that when he kissed this girl, and forever wed his unutterable visions to her perishable breath, his mind would never romp again like the mind of God. So he waited, listening for a moment longer to the tuning-fork that had been struck upon a star.

Then he kissed her. At his lips' touch she blossomed for him like a flower and the incarnation was complete."

The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald

Howl kissed her like he never did before...

they're lips were so in sync...as her hands ruffled across his hair as he slowly guided himself down across her waist and hips absolutely worshiping

 every part of her...as she moved her arms gracefully up

gracing his neck and ruffling up his raven hair, they loved each other more than anyone in the world...

"I've never had a moment's doubt. I love you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one. My reason for life."

Atonement by Ian McEwan.

..................................................