𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

Queenie is lounging in the bed of the hotel room she's sharing with Lando for the weekend, her other half is curled into her side with his face tucked in the crook of her neck as she scrolls aimlessly through Instagram

Queenie is lounging in the bed of the hotel room she's sharing with Lando for the weekend, her other half is curled into her side with his face tucked in the crook of her neck as she scrolls aimlessly through Instagram. Moments later, Lando places a soft kiss on the nape of her neck and Queenie jerks involuntarily, laughing when Lando groans in pain after their heads connect.

"You could have killed me." He grumbles, finally bringing his face out of hiding and pouting childishly at his girlfriend.

Queenie rolls her eyes, chuckling at the twenty-two-year-old. "You're so dramatic."

"No, I'm lucky to be alive." Lando continues, shifting so that his head is perched up on his hand as he lays on his side.

Queenie laughs again, locking her phone and letting it fall between them on the bed. She moves to match Lando's pose, head resting on her hand as she uses her elbow to prop herself a little higher. She leans forward, placing a small kiss on the tip of Lando's nose.

"You're right," She says sarcastically, her eyes shining with amusement. "Thank God you're still here."

Lando rolls his eyes and pulls his girlfriend's face towards him again, this time capturing her lips with his own. To Lando, kissing has always been something that felt natural, but never really meant anything; it's just something that people who were attracted to each other do from time to time.

But kissing Queenie feels like stopping time.

Queenie pulls away from her boyfriend, unbeknownst to the thoughts that had been invading his mind over the last few weeks, each day making them louder, stronger. She smiles softly at the man beside her, reaching over to rub the remnants of lip gloss from his lips.

"You're a mess." She teases, laughing quietly to herself.

Lando doesn't smile, doesn't laugh along with her, doesn't even register the words she's saying. He just stares.

And then, he speaks.

"I love you."

Queenie thinks she's forgotten how to breathe.

"What?"

This time, Lando smiles. He'd be nervous if Queenie hadn't practically begged him to say it on FaceTime after Max's slip up in the group chat. He's ninety-nine percent sure she feels the same way.

"I love you." He repeats, almost a whisper this time.

Queenie blinks at the brunette. "I—you—what?" She strutters breathlessly, feeling lightheaded.

"Are you deaf?"

"No, I just—" Queenie grins. "Say it again."

Lando chuckles. "It again."

"No," Queenie groans, pushing Lando so that he's lying on his back and she's resting on his chest. She pouts, holding Lando's face in both of her hands. "I want to hear you say it again—just one more time, I promise."

"I love you, Queens." Lando finally says.

Queenie squeals. "Lando Norris, I love you."

"I'm glad we're in agreement." Lando teases, not being able to wipe the grin from his face as Queenie kisses him again.

"God, you're so annoying." Queenie mumbles in between kisses.

Lando smirks, pulling back to look at his girlfriend. He tucks a stray piece of curly hair behind her ear. "Yeah, but you love me." He practically sings.

"Shut up." Queenie scoffs, pushing a hand in Lando's face as she rolls off his chest to lay beside him.

Lando laughs. "I actually have something to ask you," He says. "My parents and sisters are flying in to watch the final race, I was wondering if you wanted to meet them?"

"I can't really say no, can I?" Queenie chuckles. "I'd have to spend the weekend running away from them."

"True," Lando agrees. "But it's nice to ask rather than just put you on the spot."

"How considerate."

"One of my many great qualities."

"Along with modesty," Queenie giggles. "I'd love to meet your family."

"Great." Lando grins.

Queenie suddenly squeals again, wiggling her eyebrows at the twenty-two-year-old as she reaches for her wait. "Just wait until I tell the girls about all of this."

"Oh God," Lando rolls his eyes. "You'll be glued to your phone for weeks giving them every tiny detail."

"I have to give the people what they want." Queenie says as if it's the obvious thing in the world.

" Queenie says as if it's the obvious thing in the world

QUEENIEGEORGE posted on their story !

NOTES !thank u all so much for 325k reads!!

NOTES !
thank u all so much for 325k reads!!

around 6 chapters and a few bonus
chapters left and then lando and queenie's
story is completely finished :((( as if