Chapter 144

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 144: I have to pull you back

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 144: I have to pull you back

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

I have to pull you back

Tang Anran's hands clung to Fang Xia's wrists, most of her body was in the air, her arms were sore, and the strength on her hands was getting weaker and weaker.

Fortunately, Yan Xi's strength was greater than hers, and with the help of Gu Wenjing's two sisters, Fang Xia was finally pulled up.

Fang Xia, who had escaped from the dead, was stunned, her brain was blank, she knew she was crying while holding her two daughters.

"Are you okay?" Yan Xi grasped Tang Anran's arm tightly and asked worriedly.

Tang Anran shook his head and took his arm out of his hand. As soon as he lowered his head, he saw that both of his wrists had been scratched, and blood was faintly leaking out.

Probably when she caught Fang Xia just now, she accidentally caught her.

Tang Anran frowned, ignoring the wrist injury, and walked quickly to Fang Xia: "Now, do you still want to die?"

"I don't want to die, I don't want to die!" Fang Xia's body trembled, and she shouted excitedly at Tang Anran.

At the moment when she fell, Fang Xia had only one thought in her heart, worrying that after she died, Gu Wensong would really take that woman home and then bully her daughter.

Fang Xia did not care much about the two sisters Gu Wenjing in recent years. They are not a competent mother, but after all, they are her biological daughters, a piece of flesh from her own body, so she naturally does not want them to suffer.

Hearing Fang Xia's answer, Tang Anran breathed a sigh of relief and reached out to help her up from the ground.

"Auntie, no matter what happens in the future, you can no longer seek death. There is no dead end in this world. Anything can be solved by finding a solution. If you do this, the person who hurts most is not the uncle, but the quiet and elegant."

"An Ran, I know I was wrong, and I really want to thank you this time." Fang Xia held Tang Anran's hand tightly and thanked her gratefully.

After Fang Xia completely recovered from the shock, a few of them took the elevator downstairs together.

It’s just that I don’t know who exposed this incident to the media. When they arrived in the lobby on the first floor, apart from the crowd onlookers, there were already reporters. The Internet was full of news that the third wife of the Gu family was about to commit suicide by jumping off the building. .

"It seems that we can't go out for the time being. First find a place to rest for a while, and we will go out after these reporters are gone." Tang Anran frowned.

After saying this, he entered the lounge under the leadership of the front desk.

The reporters outside are stopped by security guards. As long as they stay in the Gu family, they don't have to worry about the reporter coming in.

Only after being cleansed for a while, Father Gu led Gu Wensong, Gu Jinyan and her parents, hurriedly opening the door and walking in.

Fang Xia, who was finally persuaded by Tang Anran to calm down, instantly lost control of her emotions when she saw Gu Wensong. She rushed in front of him and slapped him.