34. Completed January 2022

Exclusive only on NOVELSTAR click link from my website www.lovelivelust.com

Torn between the CEO and the Vampire ✔️
📓completed: Jan 2022
⚠️ (Exclusive only on Novelstar)
#vampire
#surrogate
#ceo
#billionaire
#abused
#possessive
#sexy

*****

The CEO

"You're also very beautiful, and smart, and have a very strong will, these are the quality I want for my child."

His child. My egg. My child. Will be his.
Suddenly she was back to questioning herself about the surrogacy.

"I...I need to think about this."

"Come here," he pulled her close to his embrace and she rests her cheek on his chest.

But she was taken back when his hand softly cradled her face and his lips slowly molded with hers. He expertly slipped his tongue and tasted hers, and she couldn't believe that she let out a moan while desperately wanting more.

-----

The Vampire

Her awkwardness in the situation made him want her even more. He could taste her sweet blood as he licked her open wound from the previous blood-sucking vampire thug. It closes naturally and that was when he knows that she was a special kind of human.

Stefan could feel the beating of her heart and her breath hitched when he decided to kiss her. Her hands were to his chest, she had never felt the need to touch someone so bad before, not even with Calvin.

------

Warning! R-Rated for 18+ due to strong, explicit language and sexual content*

Book Guideजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें