4. Completed March 2019

Chasing His Muse
(Romance)

📓completed: March 2019
#stephenjames
#badboy
#tattoedgoodness
#painter
#balerina
#mentallyabused
#suicidal

**********

Brenton Adams
Nicolette Rutherford

**********

Fruits! Fucking fruits!
It's like art class all over again. Wait...this is an art class.

It was an art class with tattooed handsome goodness standing infront.

Well, this I can live with.

I started to paint, sketching my outlines slow then fast, strong strokes keeping my sketch composition proportional.

I could feel him behind me, saying nothing. His warmth hover on top of me. I close my eyes for a moment then sighed. He lowered himself, and put his tattooed palm on my shoulder, as his lips lingered beside my ear.

"Beautiful, nice strong strokes, powerful arch, keep it up Nicolette." He left me abruptly, his deep voice leave me sighing.

Deep breath woman! You can do this! Just paint the fucking fruits!

You can fuck the tattooed handsome goodness later on!

Wait what??

**********

Highest Ranking
#1 adultromance (20/06/19)
#1 Muse (08/06/2019)
#6 Tattoos (12/3/2019)

She was admitted by her abusive husband for being suicidal. She was once a strong, and independent woman until she married her high school love.

He started tearing her confidence apart, mentally abusing her, cornering her mind to suicidal thoughts. While he screwed other women in their own home, scaring her mind for life.

Until one day she met Brenton. His rugged behaviour, and badboy looks should have made her stay away from him. But all the sexual encounters, didn't help her to stay clear of him, as she need to protect her heart.

Will Brent love her? while he had his own insecurity towards women. Where he had pledged to himself, that he would live happily ever after with his own wealth, and fucked any woman he wanted and until his old enough to die.

Completed: March 2019

************

*Warning! R-Rated for 18+ due to strong, explicit language and sexual content*