Chapter 11 - Couple

Anamika is living her dream life, the one which she was not able to live in her previous lifetime. For the past month, after knowing about her pregnancy, Pratap was taking good care of her. Sometimes, she feels this overwhelming and sometimes irritating. The reason because he treats her as if she is made of glass and even skips some state matters to be with her.

Pratap will always be with her during her preparations of food. He doesn't stop her from that especially since what happened with Ranisa. But he doesn't let her do the work, only supervising. At times, Anamika wouldn't dictate about the food preparation and let him prepare on his own accord. That's because she craves for the surprise food which he will be making at the end, with imbalanced spiciness and salt.

At times Pratap may come off as an annoying husband, like right now. It was already night time and Anamika was lying on the bed without covering herself and eyes closed. Pratap peeked inside the room and saw her sleeping on the bed. Then he sighed in relief and came to the bed. He removed his upper clothes and laid on the bed shirtless beside Anamika and covered both of them with the comforter.

He was pulling Anamika towards him when suddenly she opened her eyes and looked at him. He was shocked at first and then smiled sheepishly and said, "Sorry to wake you up. Now go back to sleep". Saying so he was caressing her hair but Anamika was not even sleeping in the first place, for her to go back to sleep. Now that she got hold of him after so many days, she is not intending to leave him tonight.

So without leaving him a chance, she sat up and climbed on him by keeping her legs on either side and looked at him, who was gulping down seeing her position and state. She was glaring at him while his heart beat was rapidly increasing every second.

Anamika asked him, "Why are you running away from me?". Pratap voiced out hoarsely, "I di-didn't". All he got in return was a glare from her. Seeing her not moving away from him, he accepted his defeat and said, "You are pregnant now, Anamika". "So", Anamika asked further, to which he replied, "I'm not able to control myself around you. Your beauty has increased multiple times and you have a unique glow. But we cannot do it right now, otherwise it will harm the baby right. So that's the reason why I'm coming late at night."

Anamika looked at him for a minute and laughed at him saying, "You are so cute". She pulled his cheeks while he was looking annoyed. He said, "You cannot understand my situation. Now get off me". She shook her head and leaned down coming face to face with him. He was in a trance looking at her eyes and closed his eyes when she came close to his lips. But she moved to his ear and said, "I have asked the midwife about this and she said that it won't harm the child anymore".

As soon as she said this, he opened his eyes and looked at her who was smiling at him. Within a second, she was under him. And Anamika didn't knew how and when he removed their clothes because all she could do was moan his name. The night went by seeing their love.

As the morning came, both Anamika and Pratap have not come out of their room because they slept only in early morning. The maids also haven't disturbed them as Yuvraj is there. After sometime, Anamika woke up due to the bright sunlight hitting her face through the slight opening in the curtains. Without disturbing Pratap, she went to clean herself and came out wiping her hairs. She can't call the maids inside yet.
Anamika was trying to steam dry her hair by herself when she felt two hands helping her. Pratap was carefully drying her hair over the steam which also adds a nice smell to the hair. Anamika was looking at him through the mirror and smiled. Looks like he was not going to let go off her hair, so she stood up after sometime and was about to tie her hair up. Pratap stopped her and signed her not to tie it. She sighed and left it as such.

She prepared some light breakfast before he comes out from the bathing room although she knows that he doesn't like her working alone. They had food and then she asked him to get ready and do some work to which he groaned. He was about to walk out of the chamber but turned towards her and said, "Do wait for me tonight". Anamika just blinked at the closed door and processed his words.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys,

It's a simple happy chapter. Villain is on the way. So enjoy.

Do vote and comment if you like the chapter.

Thanks,
SM.