Qurbat

Zahra knocked on the door of Ashar's room.

Ashar: "Come in my love."

Zahra got shocked for a second and then entered the room.

Zahra: "Wah bhai aaj toh behan pe bohat pyaar aa rha ha."

Ashar: "Tum? Tum yaha kaya kar rhi ho maine toh mahi ko chai lane ka kaha tha."

Zahra: "Lakin usne ye masterpiece mere hath bhejwaya ha."

Ashar: "Kya matlab?"

Zahra: "You will understand after drinking this."
Saying this she left the room.

Ashar took a sip of tea and spit it out coughing badly.

Ashar: "What the hell is this?"

"You will regret making this baby girl." He said while smirking.

In the evening, Everyone was busing in doing their favorite work sleeping in their rooms, and as usual mister workaholic was working in his room.

Ashar: "Itna waqt ho gya ha abhi tak Mahi nahi ayi parhne ke liye. Lagta ha phir chuti ka irada ha madam ka aaj hi class lagwata hu iski." Thinking this he was about to go in Mahi's room when she entered in his room.

Ashar: "Think about the devil and the devil is here."

Mahi: "The devil was not ready her mother forced her to come to Hitler."

Ashar: "By the way the tea was fantastic. I must say you are the best cook in the world."

Mahi: "Thanks for the compliment." She said confidently.

Ashar: "I have not forgiven you for the tea but for now let's focus on your studies."

Mahi: "Ok let me take out English notes."

Ashar: "No we will start with maths and what about the homework that I have given you."

Mahi: "I am not feeling well. My head is spinning it's hurting badly."

Ashar: "Oh really then let me call Rohaan. Oh no the matter seems serious let me take you to the hospital, get up immediately."

Mahi: "No it's not that serious a painkiller would be enough I think I should go take some rest. I wanted to study but what can I do now?"

Ashar: "Is it hurting that much that you can't even solve some sums."

Mahi: "Yes I can't even stand I think I am going to fall."

Ashar: "Ok then let me help you." Saying this he picked her up in his arms.

Mahi: "What are you doing?"

Ashar: "Just helping you love." He put her on the bed and sit in front of her.

Ashar: "I hope you will feel better after this." He started to massage her forehead and held her hand in his other hand kissing it.

Mahi: "I am fine you don't have to do this."

Ashar: "No you are not you said you're not even able to walk. But I am sure after this you will never feel migraine again." He whispered in her ear. Mahi was feeling butterflies in her stomach, he kissed her forehead then her eyes.

Mahi: "I am fine nothing happened to me. I promise I am fine." She was about to cry. Ashar laughed loudly and said.

Ashar: "Oh you are so innocent, baby girl. I hope you will never lie to me again now solve the sums quietly."

Mahi was solving the sums for two hours while crying.

Mahi: "I hate maths." She said sobbing loudly.

Ashar: "But I love maths". Ashar said while working on his laptop.