Chapter 236: Let's Just Throw This Pot of Flowers Away!

Nora raised her brows.

This identity of hers had actually come very out of the blue.

Cherry had stumbled upon a botany website when they were living abroad. There, she had pointed at a pot of orchid covered in spots and asked her to treat its illness. That was why she had registered an account there.

At that time, Cherry was only three years old, so she thought that the spots on the flower were there because it was sick, just like when a person developed spots on their skin.

When she glanced at the flower, she found that it was indeed sick, and needed some traditional medicine remedies for it to recover.

Bored and itching to test her skills, she left a message on the forum post. She gave the owner a formula for a traditional medicine remedy and told her to spray the flowers with the remedy once a day, and said that the plant would get better after a week.

Responding to forum posts required account registration, so she had casually registered with the alias Orchidiance. After all, she was making orchids glow with youth and radiance once more!

She didn’t pay any more attention to the matter after she sent the message.

Unexpectedly, the original poster reappeared a week later and said that Orchidiance really was a master at plant cultivation because she had solved the problem!

Afterward, the group of orchid lovers started to ask her for help.

She would help them out once in a while if she noticed their requests for help when she was in a good mood.

And indeed, her remedies were effective every time. Gradually, she became famous in the circle of orchid enthusiasts.

However, this was the first time someone had so blatantly asked to buy her prescription.

She opened up the private message on the website and looked at the pot of flowers that the other party had sent. The pot of orchid had become infested with tiny worms. However, this particular orchid species was very delicate, and even just a bit of careless touching could result in damage. Thus, insecticide was definitely a no-go as it would cause the flower to die together with the worms.

Nora raised her eyebrows.

That pot of flower probably wasn’t even worth $500,000. Besides, it wasn’t as if its cosmetic condition was particularly rare and hard to find. Yet that person was offering her $500,000 to buy the treatment prescription for it? They must be out of their mind because they might as well just buy a new pot of flowers instead.

She closed the private message, went to bed, and lay down to rest instead.

In the villa in the suburbs.

Justin looked at the beautiful middle-aged woman in front of him, only to see her smile immediately disappear after Tina left. She looked at him coldly. “Did she offend you?”

Justin didn’t say anything but only made a calm sound of acknowledgment.

The glamorous woman immediately said, “Hmph, I knew it. Otherwise, why would you come to my place for no rhyme or reason? After all, I’m an abandoned lady of the wealthy. Who would even think of me?”

Justin cast his eyes down. “Don’t say that.”

The glamorous woman had a very weird temperament. She replied, “It remains a fact, no matter whether I say it or not.”

She looked at the flora and fauna at the side after she spoke. In stark contrast to her icy-cold attitude toward Justin, she treated the plants with tenderness and great care. She said, “You can go if there’s nothing important. I’m already so old and I don’t have much money, either. What can she possibly gain from me? I just like caring for these flowers, that’s all. Are you saying that I can’t even associate with an outsider because of you?”