Chapter 5

Marinette thought about what Tikki said all morning. It had been two hours since she had seen the message and no matter what she did the text was all she could think about, so she went with Tikki's idea to play 20 questions.

Marinette
How about I tell you after a game of 20 questions, I'm not telling a person that I barely know about me till I learn something about you.

She read over the text five times before sending it, would this stranger agree with her or could he be a pelidohile for all she knew.

Should she tell someone other than Tikki that she was talking to a complete stranger online, but she waved off that thought and started working on a design she started to draw a couple days ago.

In Gotham

Damian had sharpened his sword and checked the message he had been left to read, perhaps he had asked a question that was two personal, maybe the girl would leave him alone now.

But that didn't stop his mind from wandering what she meant by not believing in her, so he grabbed his sketchbook and started to sketch a landscape.

He had been working in the drawing for his landscape for about an hour and a half, and was nearly finished when his phone pinged.

Unknown number
How about I tell you after a game of 20 questions, I'm not telling a person that I barely know about me till I learn something about you.

He thought about what the text said, he could do it, but he first took his phone and tracked the number down to Paris, it was a teenage girl his age. She was no threat so there was nothing wrong with a game of 20 questions.

Damian
Ok, you may ask the first question

He waited for her to reply, while doing that he worked away on his landscape finishing it off he closed his sketchbook and checked his phone to find a reply.

Unknown number
What's your name?

Was asked he typed back sending Damian excluding his last name on purpose, he didn't want her to know he was a Wayne, and become another annying fangirl.

He went into his contacts and changed her contact to Marinette seeing as he would be texting her more later.

In Paris

Marinette had just received a text, she read over it the person she was texting was named Damian.

She went to her contacts, and changed it from an unknown number to Damian and texted him back a reply.

Marinette
Nice to meet you Damian, you already know my name Marinette.

She sent the message and contained worked on her design while waiting for a reply.

Hey guys,

It has been a while since i have updated, but anyway what do you think of this chapter?

Enjoy reading :)