Chapter Twenty- Two ( Short)♥️

I awake to the sounds of the birds chirping on the outside. I squinted my eyes as the sunlight beamed inside the bed room. My body however ached after me and Michael's sexual encounter last night. After our pep talk, we made love again two more times before I collapsed in his arms. His sexuality was at an all time high, something that I have never experienced, well because he was an immortal. He could have sex with out getting tired, really. I tried to sit up as best as I could hissing and slowly stretching my body out. I wiped over my every tired eyes as there was a bouquet of flowers that laid next to me. I smiled at the pretty and fresh colors that bloomed and they smelled fresh.

"Good morning my love." I looked up and Michael had a brand new look that I never seen. You would have thought that I was looking an angel right in his face. "Good morning." I said as I smiled. "Thanks for the flowers, love lillies and roses." I said as he walked over and sat on the bed. "How do you feel?" he asked.

I looked around on my arms, I looked like I had a glow or something, the aches that I felt the first time was fading away. "At first I was aching but its seeming to decrease now but why?" I asked as I looked at him. He smiled, "Your body is healing after our intercourse. But the way we made love those two times, I mean, I never felt like that. So genuine, so intoxicating its very different from having sex with a pure blood." He said.

"I mean the drive is amazing, you are satisfying to me and pretty much better than Eric." I spoke, "You are the king in bed too." I said. "So, Eric is those same positions and one minute person?" He asked. I nodded, "Yes, but I found something better." I said as a sense of relief flowed through me, I almost felt sick on the stomach just a little bit.

"Okay well, I'll let you get ready, I want to show you something." He said as he leaned in for a kiss. I giggled and kissed his soft lips."You taste sweet already. You ever think you would be around a vampire like this?" He asked. "Well, no. I didn't think of finding someone like you, at least through my father. " I said and he smiled. "I owe you my life Winter and I promise to protect you." He said.

I nodded and smiled shyly as he gets up, "I will make breakfast while you get dressed." He said. "W-wait, did you rest at all last night, I didn't mean to fall asleep on you. After those last two rounds, I just couldn't keep up." I said. "I watched you sleep for some time and then once I closed my eyes.. I did sleep and I dreamed of you. I never really slept in all my years on this earth besides when I woke up but now, I am at much better peace." He said as he walked out the door.

I wiped over my eyes as the soreness between my legs and body seemed to ease up a little bit. I got off the bed hissing a little as my bones popped. "You okay?" Michael said.

"Hehe yeah I guess have to get used to vampire love making." I said chuckling a little bit. "Oh yeah?" Michael climbed on the bed pinning me down. His eyes be and those dark red eyes again. "Want more darling?" He asked.

I curled my finger under his chin and kissed him. "I take you on later.. I wanna see this surprise." I said as his eyes changed normal and he pecked my lips again. "Fair enough." He said as he slid back off the bed to help me up.

"Umm.. let me see if I got some extra towels.. you like bubble baths?" He asked sweetly. "Yes of course, if you will join me?" I asked looking at him and he turned and winked at me. "You know I am." He said as he left out of the room.

I walked inside the grand bathroom where our first sexual encounter started. I couldn't wait to lay up under him. He was a kind hearted vampire with a high class about of sexual energy. Yo be fair it was something I never experienced with any other man including Eric.

The End.. ❤️❤️